A french who makes some brickfilms

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films A french who makes some brickfilms

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LowweeK 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

studioamoi
    Participant

I start by the fact that I’m french so I sorry if my english is horrible.

I’m a french student and I have made for now two little films and one trailers (I’m not sure for the word, in french is “bande annonce”)
    There are my first brickfilms.

http://www.starwirss.com

DviX download

studioamoi
    Participant

“studioamoi” wrote: I start by the fact that I’m french so I sorry if my english is horrible.

I’m a french student and I have made for now two little films and one trailers (I’m not sure for the word, in french is “bande annonce”)
    They are my first brickfilms.

http://www.starwirss.com

DviX download

In my movies there aren’t lots of dialogs so even if you don’t understand french you can watch my movies.

LowweeK
    Participant

Ah, un autre français dans la place !
    Bienvenue ! (on n’est pas nombreux…)

Tu habites où ?

saulgoode
    Participant

Bienvenue aux Brickfilms!

J’aime votre film “Star Wirss I”. Le commencement est meilleur que le lent commencement de “Star Wars” (tres rapide). Les bruits est plein d’humour. Parfois, l’image est brouillé (?, je veux dire “l’image apparaît non focalise”) au bord mais focalise dans le centre (quelle “camera” employez-vous?). J’espere que vous comprenez, je n’ai pas employé le français en trop d’ans (et mon vocabulaire est tres petite). Il est meilleur que je parle anglais, maintenant. “Mechanco” soyez vache si il ne comprends pas (ce qui se produit souvent en anglais, aussi :)).

Translation [spoiler]For non-French speakers (like myself), I meant to say

• Welcome to Brickfilms! I like your SWI film. The introduction is better than slow crawl of SW. The sounds are funny. Sometimes, the picture was fuzzy near the borders but focused in the middle (which camera did you use?). …

[/spoiler]

Lechnology
    Participant

Although I question the use of copyrighted sounds from cartoons, the first two were funny to watch, especially the spoof on Yoda.

However, seeing them one after the other, it felt repetitive. Darth Vader running away cowardly every time some monster or paranormal being shows up and the hero screaming in horror.

Your films are mostly live action mixed with some low fps animation.

However, I like your humor :wink .

studioamoi
    Participant

“LowweeK” wrote: Ah, un autre français dans la place !
    Bienvenue ! (on n’est pas nombreux…)

Tu habites où ?

ça fait plaisir de “voir” un français.
    Sinon j’habite dans l’Oise dans un tout petit village.
    Et toi ?

studioamoi
    Participant

“saulgoode” wrote: Bienvenue aux Brickfilms!

J’aime votre film “Star Wirss I”. Le commencement est meilleur que le lent commencement de “Star Wars” (tres rapide). Les bruits est plein d’humour. Parfois, l’image est brouillé (?, je veux dire “l’image apparaît non focalise”) au bord mais focalise dans le centre (quelle “camera” employez-vous?). J’espere que vous comprenez, je n’ai pas employé le français en trop d’ans (et mon vocabulaire est tres petite). Il est meilleur que je parle anglais, maintenant. “Mechanco” soyez vache si il ne comprends pas (ce qui se produit souvent en anglais, aussi :)).

• Welcome to Brickfilms! I like your SWI film. The introduction is better than slow crawl of SW. The sounds are funny. Sometimes, the picture was fuzzy near the borders but focused in the middle (which camera did you use?). …

[/spoiler]

Thank you for your comments.
    I use an analog camera, it’s for that the quality aren’t always good. And for my first movie (SWI) when I capture the movie I didn’t use the best quality of capture.
    The image of Star Wirss II is better.

Don’t worry for your french, it’s understandable.

studioamoi
    Participant

“Lechnology” wrote: Although I question the use of copyrighted sounds from cartoons, the first two were funny to watch, especially the spoof on Yoda.

However, seeing them one after the other, it felt repetitive. Darth Vader running away cowardly every time some monster or paranormal being shows up and the hero screaming in horror.

Your films are mostly live action mixed with some low fps animation.

However, I like your humor :wink .

Thank you.
    For the fact my movies are little bit repetitive it’s when I make a film I don’t really think about the end (I know it’s not very good) so I use the same end every time.
    And I’d like finish with a duel of laser sabre but I don’t really know how to do it.
    For Star Wirss IV I’d try to do it or something else but not a bad who run away.

studioamoi
    Participant

“studioamoi” wrote: [quote=”saulgoode”]Bienvenue aux Brickfilms!

[/spoiler]

Thank you for your comments.
    I use an analog camera, it’s for that the quality aren’t always good. And for my first movie (SWI) when I capture the movie I didn’t use the best quality of capture.
    The image of Star Wirss II is better.

Don’t worry for your french, it’s understandable.[/quote]

LowweeK
    Participant

Ouah, dans l’Oise ? Quelle ville ?
    Mes parents habitent Gouvieux. J’habite à Paris.

Sorry guys for this French aparté.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.