AIM – Breathing Space

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films AIM – Breathing Space

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Leonardo812 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

randomparrot
    Participant

Very nice film i liked the very short but aesthetically good looking zero gravity scene.

Anonymous

That was good, did you use Blender’s compositor for that as well Leo?

Squash
    Participant

Nice. The effects were well done, especially the CGI robot. The story was a bit lacking, but that comes with such a short film. The sets and costume seemed very 2001 inspired. I’m guessing they were?

Leonardo812
    Participant

“Squash” wrote: Nice. The effects were well done, especially the CGI robot. The story was a bit lacking, but that comes with such a short film. The sets and costume seemed very 2001 inspired. I’m guessing they were?

I was inspired by a lot of space brickfilms: The Magic Portal, One: A Space Odyssey, and Sophisticated Space Warriors: Destiny to name a few. Even some Star Wars brickfilms, too.

“The Doctor” wrote: That was good, did you use Blender’s compositor for that as well Leo?

I used Blender’s compositor all the time. Any time I had some CG effects, I always used the compositor for adjustments.

If you’re talking about the particular zero gravity shot where the spaceman is floating around, I used the compositor for the fake shadow. The spaceman was just a still image in front of a greenscreen which I rotated to match the shadow in Blender.

-Leonardo

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.