Anne Frank in Bricks

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Anne Frank in Bricks

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

Me and Amped’s joint entry to Richard Frost’s Anne Frank in Bricks challenge. Due to the deadline (and Richard breathing down our necks :P) we had to end the movie short, but a special edition is in order.

Download:

Windows Media, 13 minutes, 24 MB

Enjoy,

KG

Nosniborus
    Participant

Wow, the dialogue was looped, but it was a very good loop! Often the torsos wouldn’t move at all, only the arms, and no light flicker. It almost looked cool. 😛
    The ghost trails got on my nerves, since they weren’t in Weird Ears’ trailer.
    It will be interesting to see if Tom’s will beat this.

-Nos

Anonymous

:laughcry:
    That, was MORE worse than Motfilms’s version.
    I laughed out crying at the random bit when they had the two dogs fighting. 😆
    The Homestar Runner refrence was funny too.
    Great job, Karatedude. Great job. :wink
    -LG, who’s obviously gonna lose to the contest now. 😥
    EDIT: Oh, and I even spotted a refrence to the ‘Chinese bombing Pearl Harbor’ bit from my entry. 😆
    [spoiler]Anne: Kohalas don’t live in Mexico, father; they live in Australia.[/spoiler]

Motfilms
    Participant

Hmm, that was really strange. I thought it was funny how there were two different sets of characters. There were some good film references in there, and I cracked up over KG’s vocals.

This should be interesting to see who wins!

Tom

Anonymous

try spoiler tags people. :roll

Anonymous

Thanks for the comments folks, I have yet to watch it all though…

Anonymous

This one’s going to win.

Definetly.

hoogiman
    Participant

That was good, in some parts was a bit dragging, so that’s why I prefer Mot’s film, but still, I like, and it was hillarious. 🙂

[spoiler]
    Anne: I almost got killed by Nazis, due to your bad supervision!
    Mother: I have supervision? Wow!

Anne: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooohohoooohoooohooo (on and on)
    [/spoiler]

Anonymous

ive sort of notice Kd is much more funnier than my mainly because all the comments are about his humour 😛

saulgoode
    Participant

“Amped” wrote: … I have yet to watch it all though…

That is why Blunty stressed the use of spoiler tags. :wink

[spoiler]
    Well, I watched it and liked it. It had some great gags and some nice send-ups to some of Weirdears other productions. I particularly liked the “Bow Hunting” bit and the Anne-in-drag part. The ending was rather abrupt so I am looking forward to the Special Edition.[/spoiler]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.