Anne Frank in Bricks

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Anne Frank in Bricks

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Toph
    Participant

I enjoyed it. Quality-wise, it seemed better the Mot’s entry, but you obviously weren’t shooting for quality, so I won’t comment much on that. Some of the humor was good, other parts were forced. I applaud your work on the script; the movie is very dialogue-driven, and I never got bored the whole 13 minutes.

Good work, guys. 🙂

Glip
    Participant

That has to be the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen! Still laughing now.[spoiler]I like the joke from SpongeBob (it was, wasn’t it?) The belching contest was funny, and I was laughing through the whole thing, whether at a joke just said or one before. I can’t wait to see the real end. Also, I didn’t know Anne Frank could fly! [/spoiler]

Mechanco
    Participant

The beginning was kind of slow, but it quickly picked up and became very funny.

[spoiler]I loved the part where the Nazis are holding guns, then “Blam!!1!” ( 😆 ) and you see the Franks go doooooooooowninblackandwhiteandIcanseeyourhand. That ultra-prolonging part where Mr. Frank was dying was really funny.[/spoiler]

At first I was like “WOW, 13 minutes for 24 megabytes???” until I saw all the reapeated loops. The loops were acceptable, but hey, they sure did make compression easy :wink

I didn’t think it was quite as good as a version I saw a while ago (dunno if it was Motfilms or not), but it was close. Well done 😆

Rolz
    Participant

This movie gave me the biggest laugh ever.

[spoiler]The repeated footage was very well done, it was worse than Mot’s. And the belching competition… that… was… crazy 😆 I never tought that Satan would be a judge on a belching competition.[/spoiler]

I haven’t seen the other entries, but I’m sure that this is going to win. For sure.

Motfilms
    Participant

“Rolz” wrote: …it was worse than Mot’s.

“Rolz” wrote: I haven’t seen the other entries…

Tom

Rolz
    Participant

“Motfilms” wrote: [quote=”Rolz”]…it was worse than Mot’s.

“Rolz” wrote: I haven’t seen the other entries…

Tom[/quote]

I was talking about the original AFiB (the old one, 8 minutes long, etc). That’s not an entry for the contest. Or I’m wrong?

Motfilms
    Participant

Sorry for dragging this offtopic more, but yes, that film was an entry in the contest. 🙂

[spoiler]I’d like to mention another thing I liked about the film which was the use of live action and “real” still images. They were really quite funny. The part with the dogs was especially good.[/spoiler]

Rolz
    Participant

“Motfilms” wrote: Sorry for dragging this offtopic more, but yes, that film was an entry in the contest. 🙂

Oh, sorry then, my bad.
    [spoiler]I didn’t think that this contest is more than a half year old (your AFiB was made in the end of 2004 as I remember). But I got it now (I think): the whole AFiB thing was started by WeirdEars and it was jerky but funny film, so richardfrost (or not him?) started a parody contest about it. Oh, forgot it, I’m lost.[/spoiler]

I’m still laughing on The Big Time :lol:.

rstudios
    Participant

I like the references to

[spoiler]Hali’s Hi&Run

– rstudios[/spoiler]

White
    Participant

The repeated animating got annoying but it was very fun.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.