Anne Frank in Bricks

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Anne Frank in Bricks

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Tim
    Participant

This film is a very funny peice of entertainment. The gags, the randomness, the special effects and everything, was quite well placed. The problem was that it did not carry the tradition of weirdears as well, but it did succeed in making me laugh several times. Overall, this film is very well done and I enjoyed it a lot.

IceMan
    Participant

“Timboh56” wrote: This film is a very funny peice of entertainment. The gags, the randomness, the special effects and everything, was quite well placed. The problem was that it did not carry the tradition of weirdears as well, but it did succeed in making me laugh several times. Overall, this film is very well done and I enjoyed it a lot.

Same here. I loved it, guys! Great job. 😀

IceMan.

Oh, so it was all a dream, and Anne hid out from the Nazis in a “Benny Hill” episode. And Hitler was evil and German. That explains a lot.
    Ratings: Camp/Humor Value: ****. Weirdness: *****. Historical Interest: BOMB. Overall Rating: ****.

Dragoon
    Participant

Large amounts of absolute idiocy (in a bad way), but other moments of pure KG brilliance. Also a shocking lack of Snape killing people. But this film is beautiful in its own right, I suppose.

YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!

Anonymous

The link isn’t working for me 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.