Back 2 Skool

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Back 2 Skool

This topic contains 46 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MINTYfreshCOJO 14 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Sweet.

-Bfs

LegosJedi
    Participant

Amazing!

Dragoon
    Participant

Wow, that was great. Didn’t know you were working on this. And whoever Mike Dyer is, he’s hilarious.

Shale
    Participant

Rushed? That was rushed? You should be rushed more often! That was absurdly funny!
    And tigers win every time! 😆

TwoBit
    Participant

KG, I cast a dim insignificant shadow in the light of your comedic brilliance. A truly hilarious film.

“You can’t have my gold if I’m dead.”

MR.un0
    Participant

Great short KG. Funny aaand funny. The window effects were great. Nice job.

R&R
    Participant

Oh, crud. I forgot! Great film. My only problem was when the kid was coughing(?) it sounded like he was crying.

Droid
    Participant

“LegobrosJon” wrote: All the people at my youth group think my live action movies
    are the best in the world… And they are!

LBJ

haha. 😆

Ya right. 😐

Matthew Buick
    Participant

KG, I wish to lodge a complaint, I was getting ready to play your film when it burst on full blast, and my little brother is just learning to sleep in his own bed, he’s now gone back into my mother’s bed, and I’m holding you personally responsible.
    That aside, I think this was a hilarious film, well lit, well animated, fantastic glass smashing effect, generally a great film, keep up the good work. :wink

-Matthew Buick, who should have a film ready by early Feburary.

Monko
    Participant

Animation was good. I didn’t find it funny, and as always I didn’t really like the sound it hurt my ears, and I was having to turn it up for speech, and down for shouting. Nice shatter though. Could someone tell me what was so hilarious?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.