Back 2 Skool

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Back 2 Skool

This topic contains 46 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MINTYfreshCOJO 14 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I didn’t find it funny

Well, you’re dumb.

Matthew Buick
    Participant

Indeed. 😆

little_studios
    Participant

Nice

Matthew Buick
    Participant

Indeed. 🙂

Anonymous

Sub par your usual films KG but none the less entertaining. But you obviously had a deadline. But in two words

Much Cool

Anonymous

That was very funny 😆 I liked the part when the ‘fake’ teacher jumps out the window and starts talking about his back being broken! I just have one question, what was that person trying to do at the school? that’s all, very good movie KG(By the way I love your other movie ‘KG_outside’).

-Ethan

Anonymous

When I look at the title, I think of the classic ZX Spectrum game.

Great job anyway, I guess. NOW GET BACK TO WORK ON COGNIZANCE 2 BEFORE I KILL YOUR DOGS!!

“Matthew Buick” wrote: KG, I wish to lodge a complaint, I was getting ready to play your film when it burst on full blast, and my little brother is just learning to sleep in his own bed, he’s now gone back into my mother’s bed, and I’m holding you personally responsible.

How is it his fault when you had your speakers in full blast in the first place? :eyebrow:

EDIT: Oh wait; I know what you mean. Apoligies. Blame KG for sound volume pranks.

R&R
    Participant

That happened to me too. Stupid PB&J.

Matthew Buick
    Participant

I just have one question, what was that person trying to do at the school?

Good question. 🙂

Anonymous

i bet he was one of those psychos taht tries to shoot everybody and then commits suicide. good thing he didn’t succeed. his ghost would have come back to get his gold. and ghosts are scary.

anyway, good job KG. that was liek teh lawl sauce

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.