BCS#2 – Backwards Death

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films BCS#2 – Backwards Death

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Darkman 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Darkman
    Participant

My entry for the Brickfilms.com Challenge Series #2

I really wanted to enter this but i don’t have a lot of time this month so i made something short.

I think i kinda stole from Matt Gillan a bit at a point of light settings 😛

But i was just playing around with my light and i turned my Gamma all the way down and it had a cool effect.

And the blur effect was just for mood making.

so here it is

Mov.Low-3 MB

Mov.High coming soon

Youtube

Another problem has occurred and i need to reupload some stuff… my apologizes
    It will be fixed by tonight.

-Darkman

Daragh
    Participant

Hehe, looks good. I’m in the process of making one when a man is pushed off a building….damn its hard…

Darkman
    Participant

Well if it works out you will have probably great result :P.

-Darkman

PS: thanks for comment!

Schlockading
    Participant

Turning the gamma all the way down may not have been the best thing… I could barely see anything. When you turn the gamma down, make sure to put the brightness up a little so we can still see what’s going on. Other than that, nice backwards animation, especially considering the short notice of its creation.

Darkman
    Participant

“Schlockading” wrote: Turning the gamma all the way down may not have been the best thing… I could barely see anything. When you turn the gamma down, make sure to put the brightness up a little so we can still see what’s going on. Other than that, nice backwards animation, especially considering the short notice of its creation.

Thanks, but i can see it clearly but it will probably appear darker on other computer screens…

Sorry.

-Darkman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.