Beyond Holgor's Door

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Beyond Holgor's Door

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Digital_Dave 15 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Digital_Dave
    Participant

Here it is…. the one film (so far) that has DARED to go beyond Holgor’s door!

Honestly, I had an effect I wanted to test and this was the perfect excuse.

The file is a 4.4 MB Quicktime

(Right clicky and all that jazz)
    http://www.productshots.com/brickfilms/movies/BHD.mov

My apologies to Holgor, who knew this was coming!

DD

Zenitite
    Participant

Good film Digital Dave! The panning you did that went around the wall to the other side was very well done and the film was funny! What was the name of the song you used in the beggining? Is it from 2001 A Space Odyssey?

Motfilms
    Participant

😆

All of these About a Door parodies must be part of some kind of conspiracy. Jarrah, any comments? 😛

Anonymous

“Bonzai thinking what Jarrah would say” wrote: You brickfilmers are terrorists! Gah! It’s a conspiracy! You’re all trying to brainwash the world with brickfilms containing brain control waves! Gah! :what?:

Anonymous

😆
    Nicely done DD…
    Each short gets better and better each time.

Mr. Less
    Participant

I must make mine! Maybe I’ll throw a little Hit and Run in their too, and a touch of THOF. :mischief

Dan
    Participant

wow, nice pan Dave. The quality is awesome.

I liked the sound of the crowds dissapointment, funny

Digital_Dave
    Participant

“idiotless568” wrote: I must make mine! Maybe I’ll throw a little Hit and Run in their too, and a touch of THOF. :mischief

THERE is an idea fora future contest….. Best Parody of an exsisting Brickfilm….

mrgraff
    Participant

“Digital_Dave” wrote: [quote=”idiotless568″]I must make mine! Maybe I’ll throw a little Hit and Run in their too, and a touch of THOF. :mischief

THERE is an idea fora future contest….. Best Parody of an exsisting Brickfilm….[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about the same thing lately. I think it might be fun, but it would probably be hard to “keep it clean”. The entries should be shown to the parodied parties first, to be sure that no one is offended or feels ripped-off in any way, before they could be eligible for the contest.

More trouble than it’s worth, I imagine.

IMHO

Anonymous

Hi D_D

nice Idea, well executed, but a pretty big file considering the legth and picture size of the film.

Compress them better and keep them coming 🙂

brickbrock

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.