Bump to the future?

Home Forums Community Featured Articles Bump to the future?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  RP Hoogle 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone has seen this but Timboh56 has done something interesting:

http://p200.ezboard.com/fbrickfilmsforumsfrm1

Since I’m sure he did it for the attention, I figured I’d let him have it (the attention).

Felix
    Participant

Wow, how could I live without knowing that?

Schlaeps
    Participant

…right.

And I needed to know that Tim spammed in an ezboard forum because… ?

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

1) No one needed to know it, you clicked this topic and you clicked the link, I don’t remember ever saying “Read this thread!”

2) It’s the old brickfilms forum.

3) Reread my post, I said I was letting him have the attention he wanted.

4) While your there you might look through the threads if you didn’t know about it.

5) Why do I need five reasons?

Felix
    Participant

Because none of them is a good one and you hoped they would add up?

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

Why do I need a good reason? It’s a thread, get over it. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. No one’s forcing you to read and respond to it. So don’t.

I was planning on foiling Timboh’s plan for it to go unnoticed for weeks or even months. I caught it two day’s after it happened.

And yes, I do deserve a pat on the back.

Ladon
    Participant

No, yo don’t. There’s no reason why Tim needed any attention, especially not for spamming in an abandoned forum.

Creating a thread about it isn’t doing much for your reputation.

Tim
    Participant

Thank you for your support and dedication to me by posting this so very productive thread. Very loving of you.

I hope people will continue to become trolls and start threads about my other posts that I’ve written all over this forum, so go start searching through my posts. That would be true discipleship.

Dragoon
    Participant

Actually I fully support this thread. Just a moment ago, actually, I was looking for a link to the old ez board. And as luck would have it, I found this thread!

Thank you creators of this thread!

Post scriptum: This is not to say that outside my special circumstances this thread would not be totally unneccesary. That is to say, this thread is totally unneccesary.

RP Hoogle
    Participant

bump

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.