Car Chase entry: Road Rage

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Car Chase entry: Road Rage

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KG 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

My entry for Amped’s Car Chase contest.Kinda rushed, but I like it.

Road Rage
    Download, Realmedia

Inspired by the craziness of Hali’s Speed Demon.(Btw, I hope it’s okay I can post this, Amped).

Dan
    Participant

that helicopter was awesome.

i loved the afro on the drug dealer.

😆 excellente’

Nosniborus
    Participant

Awesome. 😀

That was really well made. One gripe: What was with all the interlacing? It looked bad.

“Spoilers” wrote: I knew it was an afro, too. lol!

-Nos

Anonymous

that was absolutely fantastic man 😆
    and Mel says “that was very funny” too, she was just laying here beside me while I watched it.
    I’m sure Hali would be proud to have inspired such a cleverly done film.
    After this I’m preicting a run of similar, minifig-ess films 🙂

this is a must download film people, probably one of KG’s best.

hoogiman
    Participant

LOL, I loved that movie KG, a suprise ending, but I knew they would get in there somehow. I liked the technical aspects and I thought the movie was enjoyable too.

Dragoon
    Participant

I absolutely loved it, KG. More entertaining to me than anything you’ve done before.

Zenitite
    Participant

A very good film Karateguy. The animation was well done and the sound effects were excellent and well timed.

The simplicity of the sets and characters looks good, (better than a lot of “normal scaled” films). This is another film that shows you that you don’t need large and detailed sets and characters, just a good plot and some good animation.

Lechnology
    Participant

Great film. “Man, we got here fast.” LOL That was hilarious.

David West
    Participant

That was awesome. The afro was sweet. But now everyone is going to think that I copied your idea for the people when I make my ten brick entry. 😥

johannes
    Participant

lets just let all the car chases live, so no one cant be accused of copying 🙂 (and that way i can bring my car chase scene into this contest 😉 )

but this movie was great! i certainly was hoping for more, that was way too short. it ended before it even got started 🙁 but anyway, you created very nice little brickworld here 🙂 and gotta love that tiny tiny soda-can 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.