Concept: Super

This topic contains 240 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 236 total)
  • Author

White
    Participant

Welcome to 4 months ago Livebrick. Lechnology actually stated in the very first post

I know this may allude to Heroes, but to be honest, who ha…

Oh wait, is ‘terrible’ one of those words which now has a new meaning? Like ‘sick’ or ‘phat’?

Lechnology
    Participant

Update:

New deadline challenge for November. A reminder that each of these challenges are to weed out inactive members and to show who’s committed to projects like this for the long run.

As we’re still slowly developing the script, all members who have a discovery scene should start working on a script if they haven’t already from what info they provided. If there’s already a scene written, that’s good. All we need to do is fine tune it. If your scene is pretty much finalized, refer to the Power Chart to see what other scenes you’re in (optional or desired). Everyone else who has a scene further into the film, start sending me or posting in the forum your character’s story.

Private messages will be sent out to remind you all weekly (hopefully).

November 31, 2007 is the deadline for members who currently haven’t had a story written out yet. Discovery scene people, just try to get your discovery scene finalized by then.

Anonymous

I was referred to this thread by LOTL – I guess there is there a need for a composer here? I’ve only composed for my own work-in-progress, never for another brickfilmer’s, so I’m kind of eager for a chance to see what I can do. Of course, there are no absolute guarantees as to how well I might score the project (or parts of it); however, I enjoy working with the dramatic action-style music that I suppose this project requires.

I haven’t taken the time to read through all the pages of this thread, so I don’t know exactly what’s going on. Will there be multiple composers working on this project? I would think that to provide a consistent score, only one (or at most two) composers would be necessary. Also, what is the estimated running time of the completed project?

I think everyone who cares knows where they can find examples of my work.

Smeagol
    Participant

The plan is to have several composers, with a few in charge of overseeing it; the idea is to try to include a variety of styles, which may not be consistent, but I think it would help diversify the themes for the many different characters better. We’ve started tossing around some ideas in the SUPER forum, but mostly just a few little clips and ideas.

pizzaboy1
    Participant

dibs on animation (bring objects to life)

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
    Participant

Wrong thread and too late, pizzaboy. Sign-ups are closed.

DetectivePhoenix
    Participant

Okay.
    1) Is this in peach, yellow, or both?
    2) I want in, dibs on power mimicry!

DetectivePhoenix
    Participant

Oh, sign ups closed? Darn.

Lechnology
    Participant

Sign ups for the Super film maybe closed but you can still take part in the Super Universe.

JustaMinifig
    Participant

What exactly is this super universe of wich you speak? :lurk:

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 236 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.