Cowboy Hat

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Cowboy Hat

This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dr.Movie 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

YEEEEHAW!!!!!

And so on and so forth yadayadayada etc…

Cowboy Hat

Click to Download:Realmedia, 2.00 MB, 46 Seconds

Oh, and read this after you seen the film:

[spoiler]Incase you didn’t hear the penultimate line, he’s saying “Get out of here, cowboy hat! You’re not a part of my life anymore![/spoiler]

KG

Tim
    Participant

Awesome, KG.

There’s a new ‘Bluntman’ in town.

Anonymous

OMG! The best brickfilm EVER!

Really funny. Nice matching with the digital face, though it still looks too sharp. Blur it, I say! Blur it! And some of the lip sync could use a little work, I think.

Cometgreen

Zenitite
    Participant

Pretty funny. I think I like this one better than Dog Food although the voice work and lip-syncing weren’t as well done. I agree with Cometgreen, the faces need to be blurred just a bit.

[spoiler]I loved the guy to the far right in the second shot. Silent yet quite humorous.

The “object runs on to road and gets squashed” gag seems to be used a lot in Brickfilms, I would have liked to see a more original joke in it’s place.
    [/spoiler]

One thing that bothers me a bit in some of your Brickfilms is that you seem to borrow small jokes from movies and use them in your films. I’m not sure if you saw these gags and decided to use them as a sort of tribute, or just thought it up without noticing. With your skills it would be really nice to see a truly original film.

Lechnology
    Participant

😆

You’ve improved. I like it.
    [spoiler]
    I like how the music changes as the scene progresses[/spoiler]
    Great job. Now about that blurring Cometgreen mentioned…

Schlaeps
    Participant

Very nice. Your lip-sync is quite good now.

Ladon
    Participant

If you’re using After Effects [why wouldn’t you be?!], try using the Antialias blur on the face 😉 Not a very heavy blur, just smooths out the edges a smidgeon. [rhymes with pyjun]

Other than that, awesome 🙂

Anonymous

Very nice. But quit stealing from me 😛 sentient headwear is MY BIT! there was also a moment that smelled like ‘Natural enemy’, but hey, if you’re gonna steal, steal from the best right ? 😉
    Seriously… Nice work, soften up those facial features just a tad and I’d be ready to call it the best post production facial animation ever seen in a brickfilm.

RevMen
    Participant

Very, very, VERY funny.

And top marks for using not one, but TWO Ween songs.

hoogiman
    Participant

It didn’t make much sense, but the random comic violence in the film made me like it. I thought it was pretty funny. 🙂

Good job.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.