Dark Bars

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Brandon 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Margaret
    Participant

In my films, I’m getting these dark bars that move from frame to frame. I find the feeling these are caused by poor lights, so is there any way to fix these in Virtual Dub?

Jennifer.Maria
    Participant

I don’t identify if you can make them go away in post prod., but I maybe know how to erease these bars on youi camera. Go into option and increase/decrease the exposure time, and I believe it should be fine in the future.

Alexander_N
    Participant

If you’re familiar by post-production software such as After Effects, Final Cut Pro X or Premiere Pro, try frame-blending method. Frame-blending is done by creating virtual frame between two frames; something like “Motion tween” in Flash and it’s done by the software.

James Brandon
    Participant

You can achieve smoother actions by increasing your FPS, but just if the animation you do per frame is smooth. Depending on the sequence, small change is good. Honestly you can get smooth motion with 12fps, 24fps, 15fps and 30fps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.