Diatribe/Malapropos – A Brickfilm Double Feature

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Diatribe/Malapropos – A Brickfilm Double Feature

This topic contains 36 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Krakovibrick man 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author

MindGame
    Participant

*Huff puff huff puff*

We made it…28 minutes before the new year (our time).

Here it is, the latest co-production between myself and Nathan Wells, and the first ever double feature in brickfilms history (as far as we know). MindGame Studios and One Brick Studios proudly present…

Diatribe/Malapropos – Real Media – 14.5 MB
    YouTube Stream

H.264 version to come in the future (maybe).

We hope you enjoy.

-MindGame

Anonymous

sweat!!!! watching now

So after watching it, to me it just seems like new dictionary series films and trailers for films that you guys are making. Unless of course I am wrong.

Timothy Ratner
    Participant

Very nice, I like the way you two made it seem like as if you were watching a movie at the movie theathers.

Crazyanimator
    Participant

This is a pretty unique brickfilm, although I know it was structured like “Grindhouse”. I can’t wait to see the two films mentioned through trailers.

Lechnology
    Participant

Wow. A duo dictionary series clip with previews. Nice work with the iPod.

Matt Gillan
    Participant

MindGame; Smooth animation, nice white expanse and lovely sound effects; I really heard the crunch when your signature figure fell over.

Lord_Of_The_LEGO; Good animation, nice framing on some of your shots and great effects.

But the rest of it was really quite boring. I mean half the film was text? And what was the point of the credits at the end? Surely there were enough credits in both of your segments to suffice? Also the pacing of the film was very slow. And one last point, what was the point of releasing a second trailer for Dear Cousin when you only include a short 5 second segment of it?

Dictionary films were great. Let’s leave it at that.

Night Owl
    Participant

Nice work, though I’d agree with Matt that the trailers were unnecessary.

infurno
    Participant

Downloading now…

I don’t really know what to say of this. It was more of a commercial than a brickfilm. I prefered to see both dictionary films seperate than the two of ’em together with commercials in it.

But both films were nice and had you guys’s usual standards 🙂 .

si665
    Participant

I don’t really know what to say of this. It was more of a commercial than a brickfilm. I prefered to see both dictionary films seperate than the two of ’em together with commercials in it.

Absolutely

maggosh
    Participant

Very well done. But only one problem…

[spoiler]THE FILM WAS DELAYED!!!!1!!!!1one!
    :wink [/spoiler]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.