First Krick Film ever!

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films First Krick Film ever!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MB 16 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Krick
    Participant

This is my first real film ever. It is of very poor quality, 3fps, bumps, etc. Anyway, I wasn’t going to upload it but my mom wanted me too because it’s “The best movie I ever made!” 😕 Well, I won’t say, “It sucks but I hope you like it anyway.” because even I don’t like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjlxFcD2LQ

Anonymous

Umm, when did you make this film?

Krick
    Participant

I made it last year.

Anonymous

:laughcry: Oh man. That was so bad, it’s funny! Your mom seriously thinks it’s your best film!? I would be worried if I were you.

Anonymous

I’m glad. It sucked. 😆

Seriously though, I got a few laughs out of the voices. About that laser sound effect: did you do it yourself?

Krick
    Participant

I did most of the sound effects with my voice. I was almost ashamed when they broadcasted it today. (They were playing old stuff since it was the last day of school.) I quick got a copy after school because I didn’t have one.

Night Owl
    Participant

“Krick Films” wrote: It is of very poor quality, 3fps, bumps, etc. Anyway, I wasn’t going to upload it but my mom wanted me too because it’s “The best movie I ever made!” 😕

I have the exact same situation. 🙂

Rich.
    Participant

That’s the best ever 3fps film I’ve ever seen!

Krick
    Participant

Umm, thanks?

High Tower
    Participant

Ummm, I’m sorry but I didn’t finish it. My head couldn’t take it. 🙂

-ht

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.