Glare

This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Krick 16 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Krick
    Participant

This is just something I did last night. It’s probably not as funny as I think it is. For some reason the picture is really grainy even though I had my usual lighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmSaX1jsl8c

Shale
    Participant

That was short and sweet, which is the way I like it. Not as laugh-out-loud as Cow but it still gave me a chuckle. Nice!

Rolz
    Participant

Hehe. Weird.

MR.un0
    Participant

I chuckled a bit.

Schlockading
    Participant

Short and sweet, and funny.

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

I have to say, your films remind me of blunty’s. His have a bit more charm but it’s nice to see some old fashioned short films. Technically it’s alright but comedically they are pretty good, if a bit too short.

This one, I felt dragged on too long, I would have liked to see something else or have it cut down a bit. It could have been funny to see the kid run away screaming.

Anyway, good job.

Krick
    Participant

This one, I felt dragged on too long, I would have liked to see something else or have it cut down a bit.

After watching it again I agree. I didn’t edit this one very well and the concept was a bit half-baked. I really need to do something longer.

Ticket
    Participant

I liked that long black part at the end followed by that rock music.
    Other than that, I thought that the film was very well done, great use of sound effects.

dvondrake
    Participant

Animation was great, and so was the picture quality. The plot was simple, yet enjoyable. It made me chuckle a bit. 😛

Overall rating: /
    (4 out of 5 drakes)

-Dvon

Krick
    Participant

Animation was great, and so was the picture quality.

Picture quality was great? I thought it was pretty grainy.

I liked that long black part at the end followed by that rock music.

I thought the black went on too long after watching it again. I’m glad that you liked it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.