Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

Home Forums Community Featured Articles Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

This topic contains 2,441 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Errol 14 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 2,334 total)
  • Author

MB
    Participant

First of all, you might marry them, and second, it’s nice to have a girlfriend. How old are you by the way?

Anonymous

“High Tower” wrote: I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

Umm, is marrying the only purpose of girlfriends and being in love and stuff, then? People want to have a girlfriend because they are people you can kiss and hug and love and stuff. 🙂

White
    Participant

I would insert I nice little hugging brickfilmicon but there isn’t one.
    We need a nice huggy emoticon.

RevMen
    Participant

I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

If you have to ask you’ll never know.

Pierre Films
    Participant

“High Tower” wrote: I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

Give it time…you’ll start to notice that your opinion changes. 🙂

Pierre Films

Mirko
    Participant

When I looked through my box of minifigs yesterday, I found this one. I think it looks remarkably like Nosniborus:

Mirko

Stefan
    Participant

“Errol” wrote: Well, I could post yet another pic of me and my family, but I’ll make it even worse.

Here’s the introduction to my home videos that I sent out to family a couple months ago:

http://www.elumir.com/movies/GrowingElumirsHQ.mov

In it you will see some rare footage of me as a geeky kid. Don’t worry, the whole thing is only a minute long.

And yes, I linked the Higher Quality 7 meg video as opposed to the lower quality 2 meg video.

*Sends a friendly wave back to Errol*

Ladon
    Participant

“RevMen” wrote:

I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

If you have to ask you’ll never know.

Harsh, but terrifyingly true.

Trillspots
    Participant

Errol, I love your video – quite adorable!

-Trill

WhiteDragon
    Participant

You know, I said I would post a more current picture, but never did…

So, continuing on with BertL’s theme, here’s a picture from when I was in Colorado:

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 2,334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.