Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

Home Forums Community Featured Articles Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

This topic contains 2,441 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Errol 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 2,334 total)
  • Author

Spitfire Studios
    Participant

So, continuing on with BertL’s theme, here’s a picture from when I was in Colorado:

lol nice FMA shirt

WhiteDragon
    Participant

“Spitfire Studios” wrote: lol nice FMA shirt

Thank you. That was also from Colorado, as well as the black hair dye in my hair.

On a side note, Colorado is vastly supperior to Indiana in just about every way… Except for corn, Indiana has more corn…

RevMen
    Participant

Colorado is vastly supperior to Indiana in just about every way

WERD

Tim
    Participant

I liked that video, Errol!

Your kids remind me of my new cousin. 🙂

Darth
    Participant

“High Tower” wrote: I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

Ewww… Girls have cooties!!!!! :vomit:

Sprinkles
    Participant

“Darth” wrote: [quote=”High Tower”]I don’t get the whole girlfriend thing. Why do you want to have one, because your probably not going to marry them.

Ewww… Girls have cooties!!!!! :vomit:[/quote]

alas my friend, you have fallen for the millenia old trick they have used to keep us back… they don’t have cooties… they have cookies

MindGame
    Participant

The fact that relationships between a boy/girlfriend don’t last long is precisely the point of having one.

-MindGame

EDIT: Bert, you would look just like your Da Europeans fig except for the fact that you have long brown hair instead of short, black hair.

Sprinkles
    Participant

“White” wrote: We need a nice huggy emoticon.

[spoiler=how bout this?]
    forgive the uncleanliness of the picture, i didn’t notice those till now and its too late to fix them, maybe tomorrow[/spoiler]

Pip the Mighty
    Participant

Me getting ready for prom ’06.

Spitfire Studios
    Participant

broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. And I knew from the start it wouldn’t last a week. (If anyone cares).

i kinda get you , my girlfriend broke up with me on last friday

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 2,334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.