Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

Home Forums Community Featured Articles Guess The Brickfilmer's Appearance Thread

This topic contains 2,441 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Errol 14 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 2,334 total)
  • Author

I’d post my real picture….but my parents arn’t to found of that. Always try to stay on their good side ya know?

RevMen
    Participant

That’s fine. I’m just telling you the fake picture joke is frowned upon in these threads.

“RevMen” wrote: That’s fine. I’m just telling you the fake picture joke is frowned upon in these threads.

Thank-you for informing me, o leader. I will be more carefull next time…maybe I can get some permission and post my real picture.

Shale
    Participant

Speaking of real pictures, here’s me, keepin’ it real.

Note: The feather is actually attached to the ceiling. But it looks cool behind my hat.

Nosniborus
    Participant

In all my wide-angle-lens-webcam-glory, fresh from the shower. Sometimes I comb my hair.

-Nos

mrgraff
    Participant

Me, my sister, and my dad. At an Albuquerque Isotopes game 2 weeks ago.

White
    Participant

Me looking glum
    With a plastic box on my face this morning! Man, that thing hurt but it was funny so that banlances it out.

Spitfire Studios
    Participant

White… your crazy. Btw i think im going crazy , does your avatar blink or is it a mind trick

anyways if my nose looked croked its because last year i got hit in the face by a 2×4 and my nose got all screwed

WhiteDragon
    Participant

Here’s a picture of me from about a month ago at the Pump It Up tournament down in Bloomington. This was durring the freestyle competition, which explains why I’m not facing the screen. Oh, and my hair was exceptionally frizzy that day for some reason.

I’ll probably get a more current picture up later.

Anonymous

“mrgraff” wrote:
    Me, my sister, and my dad. At an Albuquerque Isotopes game 2 weeks ago.

Wasn’t that the name of the team in the Simpsons?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 2,334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.