HAV NOT-Attack of the Evil Robotic Turkey [From Outer Space]

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films HAV NOT-Attack of the Evil Robotic Turkey [From Outer Space]

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SlothPaladin 15 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author

SlothPaladin
    Participant

In a desperate attempt to rid the world of William Shatner NASA selected him as a prime candidate to rendezvous with aliens in the distant Alpha Centauri System. Upon his arrival Shatner, to his utter shock and horror, came to the realization that he had been tricked by NASA. Using mainly parts from the rocket equipped Volvo that NASA sent him in, he constructed a robotic monstrosity and reset his sights to Earth…

Real Player 10.5MB
    Xvid 25.3MB (if you can, this is your download)
    QuickTime 24.2MB (looks a bit ugly)

I will have a quicktime and a lower quality divX up tomorrow, and if RevMan wants one I’ll upload a mpg for the DVD as he said there was not reason to to include some late entries, even if they can’t win prizes.

Mechanco
    Participant

The beginning looked promising, and the turkey destroying those cars was awesome, but it really needed sound effects. The music was a bit too loud and somewhat distracting, and the turkey’s operator’s animation was either horribly done or oddly funny. I guess I just wished that the turkey wasn’t defeated so easily.

matias
    Participant

I’ve got a little question… How did you made these houses ??

Luke
    Participant

OK that was odd, the evil dude with the…….annoying……talking was pretty funny

SlothPaladin
    Participant

I’m begining to wonder if no one knows who William Shatner is.

“matias” wrote: I’ve got a little question… How did you made these houses ??

The houses were made with cardboard, paper, wood and spray paint.

“Luke” wrote: the evil dude with the…….annoying……talking was…… pretty …..funny FIXED

That was William Shatner, from, you know, Star Trek.

RevMen
    Participant

I know who William Shatner is, and the talking gag I thought was very funny. A couple of very funny jokes in this. The redshirts were great.

The giant turkey model was awesome! I wish there was more of it. It looked very cool while it was walking.

Two things keeping this from being a truly great film

1) Sound effects
    2) More robotic turkey action

Lechnology
    Participant

“Luke” wrote: OK that was odd, the evil dude with the…….annoying……talking was pretty funny

Guess you haven’t seen some of William Shatner’s Star Trek works.

Pretty funny. Looks like you brought back some jokes from that other movie you made (the mayor with the all powerful role of newspaper)

Sweet Robot Turkey, I like the detail.

SlothPaladin
    Participant

I made the Turkey during a LAN party when my computer refused to play Unreal 2K4

Flash1015
    Participant

so wait, you shot the frame with a digital camera which was being shot off from a web cam?

Anonymous

No, I think he pointed the webcam at the digital camera frame so that he could see what the digital camera was seeing. As in, getting a realtime update from the digital camera through the webcam. I was confused at first too, but it is a good (if somewhat bulky) set up.

Cometgreen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.