Hi from Japan

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Hi from Japan

This topic contains 82 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ultralegomovies 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Fumitaka Anzai
    Participant

Hi, I’m making brick film.

http://www.anz123.com/English/

and click “Bricks Animation”.

Or Direct link
    http://www.anz123.com/English/qtmov.html?file=p007B72a/jobs1.mov

Thank you,
    Fumitaka Anzai

IceMan
    Participant

Hey, welcome to Brickfilms.com, Fumitaka Anzai! 🙂 -I just saw your “Dr. Jobs and his Scary Laboratory” and man! That was incredible! 😀 Great job, Anzai! I can’t wait to see what comes from you next!

IceMan.

Anonymous

Welcome, Fumitaka Anzai! I must applaud you on your film. Very excellent work.

Everyone must go see this film!

Anonymous

I agree with watson on the fact that you had some really slow movements. I noticed that you kind of used pseudo-motion blur to hide the animation of the scientist walking, but still, I’m very envious. The camera movements were also very well done. And as watson said, the lighting and animation were all top notch.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Cometgreen

That, was, the, best, brickfilm, I’ve, ever, seen! 😯

How did you get the lights to light up like that?

If I could do stuff like that, who KNOWS WHAT I COULD ACCOMPLISH!!!! 😀

MindGame
    Participant

😯

Woah, dude, that was better than ANY brickfilm I’ve ever seen. Those sets…that lighting…the animation…effects… I could go on forever!

Dude, I BEG you to make a sequel! And I BEG you to submit this to the directory if you haven’t already!

-MindGame

PS: Welcome to Brickfilms! 😀 😀 😀

Lechnology
    Participant

😮 Incredible. I couldn’t even see any sticky tack or anything that suggest you used adhesives. I love how the animation and the music/sound effects go in sync with each other.

By the way, Welcome to Brickfilms.com. You’ve made a great impression here. Keep it up.

[spoiler]My spectulations about the ending is that that red person is his wife 😆 .[/spoiler]

Foot Productions
    Participant

Great film. I wish my film was like that… 😯

Anonymous

😮 One word: Amazing. Inspiring. Fantastic. Okay, thyat was three, but you deserve it! Beautiful film, I definetly want to see more!

gimp-o-matic
    Participant

Fumitaka-san,
    I thought the film was great!! The animation was amazing. I hope you continue with the serial format. I can’t wait to see where this story goes!

Where are you in Japan? I’m in Zushi… 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.