Hi from Japan

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Hi from Japan

This topic contains 82 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ultralegomovies 14 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Yes, you’ll need flash to get on the website.

Great little film! Go on like this!

kor
    Participant

That was one of the nicest brickfilms that I’ve seen! Very well done!!

Anonymous

sorry to be this rude, but is it necessary to hide the film behind all those flash / quicktime stuff. I mean you let everyone watch it, why not let people save it to the individual harddrives. I mean, I pay my webaccess by volume so I really would like to save this brickfilm marvel, in case I would like to watch it again or show it to my wive instead of downloading it everytime from a very slow server :evil

brickbrock

kor
    Participant

I do have to agree with this. The film played so slow for me that it stopped more than a dozen times while I was trying to watch it. I would like to see it without those interuptions.
    Kor

Rolz
    Participant

Yep, the whole site was some sort of Flash thing, and it makes fake loadings (wasting time) just to look cooler and movies in that Flash window (needs Quicktime stuff) are very annoying, and simply don’t show up sometimes…
    I’ll be happy if I could download that video to my harddrive. Please if you can, make it avalaible.

Thanks.

KG
    Participant

Here’s a direct link to the quicktime file (I’ll remove the link if you don’t approve Fumitaka):

http://www.anz123.com/English/p007B72a/jobs1.mov

KG

fumitaka you did any excelent job with the animation!
    That was probbally the best camera quality and the smothest animation I’ve ever seen!
    I have to admit though that the animation was a little to slow for my likens..but if you fixed that I would be first in line for the sequal! keep it going!

(this guy has a major “it” factor)

chosen1

White
    Participant

that’s the 1 of the best brickfilms I have ever seen. you did a great job

Fumitaka Anzai
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry could not reply…

I catch cold from last week. 😳

I’ll return soon, wait a moment please.

Fumitaka Anzai/Anz!

Anonymous

Just a friendly reminder that this topic is for reviewing Fumitaka Anzai’s film.
    Please, let’s give him and his film the proper respect it deserves.

I deleted Foot’s & Lego Guy’s posts because they were not comments about the film. I only wanted to avoid confusion.
    My apologies if I did the wrong thing.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.