I did it! I opened the Door!

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films I did it! I opened the Door!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Holgor 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Holgor
    Participant

Hey gang,

I was so disappointed by my last place in the APE-contest that I decided to solve the riddle of “THE DOOR”, to deny every reason to watch this stupid film, to destroy the mystery, to open the Door.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Holgor/films … holgor.avi
    DivX 5.02 AVI, ~9 MB, 2:19min

Have Fun?!

Holgor

richardfrost
    Participant

Well I never would have thought that THAT was behind the door. Amazing. And another high quality piece of film making Holgor.

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

LOL, nice one Holger

I did not expect that at all

Dan
    Participant

nice film Holgor 😆

The trilogy is almost complete

Anonymous

a perdictable ending but I still liked the movie particulalry the “watch” and that crane thing that took apart the door

Anonymous

😆

Very funny Holgor.

Digital_Dave
    Participant

Awesome job Holgor! Very nice work woth the crane and I laughed out loud at the cop.

Keep up the great work!

DD

Tim
    Participant

“Holgor” wrote: Hey gang,

I was so disappointed by my last place in the APE-contest that I decided to solve the riddle of “THE DOOR”, to deny every reason to watch this stupid film, to destroy the mystery, to open the Door.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Holgor/films … holgor.avi
    DivX 5.02 AVI, ~9 MB, 2:19min

Have Fun?!

Holgor

Really, i think there is absolutely no reason you should be disappointed in this film. Don’t expect an award in every competition.

Tim
    Participant

Oh well i just watched the film, great job, the ending was pretty nice.

Elvis Leftfield
    Participant

Hey gang,

Holgor, stop wallowing in self-pity. Your film got #6 out of 28!!! You placed more than decently in the APE contest. Think how the rest of us feel. And now about the movie…

Honestly, you should have left this film to be done by someone else, as a parody, in his or her own good time. With your original “Door,” you have already picked up a cult following here, the likes of which are seldom seen. Now you release this, making fun of yourself and your previous film. “The Grand Opening” is, on the technical side of things, a better movie the “About a Door,” but, unlike it, it is not a movie for the ages, and helps to detract from the wonder and speculation of the original.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.