IDEA Results!

This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MindGame 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Night Owl
    Participant

Congratulations to the winners!
    I’m sort of surprised that Reputation managed to have the highest story score and still not place, though.

Watson, could we see the individual scores for the other films too? It would be interesting.

Josh Parris
    Participant

Quicklinks to the Post and Reviews of the top five:

1. Crown of Syracuse
    2. The Inventor
    3. Hypothetical Possibilities
    4. Infinity Squared
    5. Reputation

Night Owl
    Participant

Why just the top five?

Josh Parris
    Participant

“Night Owl” wrote: Why just the top five?

I wanted the top story, and the top three, and that leaves one missing. Besides which, the scores started dropping pretty fast after the top five.

Anonymous

No reward chat?

Oh well, well done to all the winners and people who entered!

-Aled

Anonymous

Matt Gillan
    Participant

Congratulations, I was kinda bumed out not too get on higher on presentation though.

I thought Nick Durron’s would win, Smeagol come second and Shale to come third.

Night Owl
    Participant

I’m slightly surprised that Nick’s entry and Matt’s entry are so far apart in the ranking, seeing as both of them have excellent visuals, but lack in the story area.

Munzapoppa
    Participant

Note: Unofficial Prize

For winning the IDEA competition, Smeagol gets free use of the recently-created un-official idea emoticon.

Nick Durron
    Participant

“Night Owl” wrote: I’m slightly surprised that Nick’s entry and Matt’s entry are so far apart in the ranking, seeing as both of them have excellent visuals, but lack in the story area.

Well, there is some difference in visuals. The Inventor has more impressive effects and such than Greatness does, and the I think the story is different in perhaps a better way. It also has talking, albeit with weird voices, something Greatness lacked. This is my somewhat subjective opinion, of course. I find it hard to really look at my film objectively, given that I made it.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.