IDEA Results!

This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MindGame 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Squash
    Participant

That’s awesome MMM.

Munzapoppa
    Participant

Thanks. It wasn’t going to be related to this contest, but it was perfect timing.

All I did was put a lightbulb on top of 😀 this emoticon.

Squash
    Participant

I actually expected Captain Bulldog’s film to get higher. It, and Smeagol’s were the two I most enjoyed. Sure it could be kind of cheesy, but I thought it was fun, exciting, and even dramatic. Really, I felt all the films were awesome. Great Job!

Night Owl
    Participant

Well, there is some difference in visuals. The Inventor has more impressive effects and such than Greatness does, and the I think the story is different in perhaps a better way. It also has talking, albeit with weird voices, something Greatness lacked. This is my somewhat subjective opinion, of course. I find it hard to really look at my film objectively, given that I made it.

That’s probably true. Greatness also barely fit the IDEA theme.

Matt Gillan
    Participant

“Night Owl” wrote:

Well, there is some difference in visuals. The Inventor has more impressive effects and such than Greatness does, and the I think the story is different in perhaps a better way. It also has talking, albeit with weird voices, something Greatness lacked. This is my somewhat subjective opinion, of course. I find it hard to really look at my film objectively, given that I made it.

Hey, Greatness was about an inventor who made an invention. But I guess I see what you mean, the theme of the contest was; Man Eating Potatoes and Time Machines invented by Landlords, wasn’t it?

Nick Durron
    Participant

“Matt Gillan” wrote: Hey, Greatness was about an inventor who made an invention. But I guess I see what you mean, the theme of the contest was; Man Eating Potatoes and Time Machines invented by Landlords, wasn’t it?

The landlord didn’t invent it! He bought it at a pawn shop, though he did alter it somewhat. 🙂

Squash
    Participant

Actually, I do think Greatness fit the theme very well. Of course, I also didn’t mind lack of voices. I feel it was a bit under appreciated, but then, as I said, I didn’t have most of the problems others had.

Matt Gillan
    Participant

“Nick Durron” wrote: [quote=”Matt Gillan”]Hey, Greatness was about an inventor who made an invention. But I guess I see what you mean, the theme of the contest was; Man Eating Potatoes and Time Machines invented by Landlords, wasn’t it?

The landlord didn’t invent it! He bought it at a pawn shop, though he did alter it somewhat. :)[/quote]

Oh, I thought he made that it up to fool the inventor into taking the blueprints.

Night Owl
    Participant

“Matt Gillan” wrote: [quote=”Night Owl”]

Hey, Greatness was about an inventor who made an invention. But I guess I see what you mean, the theme of the contest was; Man Eating Potatoes and Time Machines invented by Landlords, wasn’t it?[/quote]
    OK, you’re right. I was thinking more of the title.
    I think all the films pretty much fit the theme.

Nosniborus
    Participant

I think Night of the Tater should have won. 🙂
    But congrats to everybody!

-Nos

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.