IMPORTANT – New admin listening to your needs/tips

Home Forums Website Site Feedback IMPORTANT – New admin listening to your needs/tips

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rioforce 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there ! My name is Martin and I’m here to improve SEO of your favorite website. I have to make some changes here, for example new homepage and some new subpages. I already have got something planned, but want hear something from you. What you miss here and so.

If you will be interested in writing about brickfilms/stop motion here at brickfilms.com, let me know.

TheLegoSmith
    Participant

Well something that bugs me a bit is how in Films you have to view by genre you can’t view by all and recent posts for films only show 5 but there is much more room.

There are old spam posts in the forum. It would be nice if those could be removed! Possibly even more genres for films?

rioforce
    Keymaster

I’m not a member here, but I am very active on Bricks in Motion.com.

I would just like to say that if you really wanted more members, you should make your forum more user friendly. Using WordPress as a forum service is a really bad idea. You should probably switch to a real forums software like PhpBB or IP.Board. Also, you should make the home page more friendly, and the site title less generic. “how to make a Lego movie” is super generic and makes people think this site is a junk scam site. Also, make the logo, fav icon, and design less generic. A picture of a silhouette head as the favicon is not helping the image of this site at all.

Brickfilms has been around a long time, and I know it has had its ups and downs, but there’s really no reason why it has to be a dead forum. With a little re-working you could actually make this place jumping again!

Thanks for reading,

-rioforce

I am the person who wrote the above message. I created an account so I could legitimately say this point: You need to stop allowing people without accounts to post. This isn’t a blog where anyone can comment. This is a forum. Spam bots have obviously been taking advantage of the forum buy posting without an account.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.