Krick Films' MiniContest Entry

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Krick Films' MiniContest Entry

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Krick 15 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Krick
    Participant

Here is my entry. It’s my first film 24fps. I also tested out some effects. Due to the nature of the film, there’s not really a story.
    Blood Violence etc.
    >>Quicktime- 12.8mb

XCOREstudios
    Participant

I liked it a lot. Good job!

Crazyanimator
    Participant

Lol, that was funny and gory at the same time. The 24 fps was nicely done. Good job!

little_studios
    Participant

Yeah it was kind of random as you said above. It’s nice to see you experimenting with 24fps but IMO it made the viewing more jerky and there were a couple of camera/set bumps in places. Apart from that is was an ejoyable little film. Good luck with the Desert 🙂

-LS

Matt Gillan
    Participant

That was a bit random. The animation looked okay but not as good as your other films. The effects were great!

Good work.

Krick
    Participant

I think the problem with the jerkiness is that Final Cut Express edits 30fps. This probably led to repeated frames and dropped frames. I’ll try to sort this out.

R&R
    Participant

I hope you know getting stabbed with a sword wouldn’t propel blood like that. Kinda reminded me of descriptions I’ve heard about Kill Bill. Everything else was pretty good. Animation was decent, it wasn’t that random, and was kinda funny.

Krick
    Participant

Yes I know it wouldn’t bleed that much. I was actually going for a Kill Bill: Volume 1 like ridiculous blood splash.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.