LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

This topic contains 541 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ladon 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 527 total)
  • Author

Kingboy
    Participant

I browsed around and didn’t see anyone had mentioned this as of yet, so I figured I’d drop a note of it here in case anyone might be interested.

In the most recent issue of the Lego Magazine (May-June 2007) they announced an upcoming contest for a 3 minute or less Lego Star Wars movie, to be uploaded to their site. They didn’t really have a whole lot of details other than that as of yet, but supposedly they will be adding more info soon on the Star Wars portion of their site (www.lego.com/starwars).

Droid
    Participant

I was going to do the same and make a thread except that they don’t have everything up and running yet. But I’m entering. I wouldn’t be surprised if a of really n00bish films popped up.

Littlebrick
    Participant

*scoffs* In the Lego Magazine? I’m expecting loads of low quality films.

This sounds like it might be the contest involving the 5 14-karat gold C-3P0 mini-figures.
    I’m going to see if I can enter. I wish LEGO would hurry up and send me my copy so I can take a look at this. I’ll see if I can get a scan when it does come.

Droid
    Participant

Littlebrick, it has nothing to do with the C-3PO.

Littlebrick
    Participant

If it’s not, then it’s probably something like a LEGO set of your choice worth up to $100.
    That always seems to be the prize in these LEGO Magazine contests.

Night Owl
    Participant

Oh god. Can somebody with good animation skills PLEASE enter this? I don’t have any time, but seeing some 3fps n00b take away first prize will make me lose all faith in humanity.

Tim
    Participant

I don’t see the contest mentioned anywhere on the site.

I’ll have to wait. I’d enter though.

Anonymous

They’ll probably ban everyone who’s a member of these forums from entering the contest as we pwn too much.

Anonymous

Squash
    Participant

Man, why don’t they just put info in the mag? For those who have gotten the mag for years now, don’t you think it’s a rip off how it keeps getting smaller?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 527 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.