LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

This topic contains 541 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ladon 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 527 total)
  • Author

maggosh
    Participant

Lego Magazine? I haven’t gotten one for months

*re-subscribes*

infurno
    Participant

Awesome, I wish I had more time to do make one. 🙁

Anonymous

/me enters.

Please hurry up with teh Lego Magazine.

-Aled

LegosJedi
    Participant

O_O This is awesome! I’m entering!

Littlebrick
    Participant

I got my Lego Magazine today. Here’s the scan:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kingboy
    Participant

“Littlebrick” wrote: *scoffs* In the Lego Magazine? I’m expecting loads of low quality films.

Well, that was kinda why I wanted to mention it here for those who might not get the magazine, so that maybe some of the fine filmmakers here could make a showing of it and show ’em how it’s done.

“Night Owl” wrote: Oh god. Can somebody with good animation skills PLEASE enter this? I don’t have any time, but seeing some 3fps n00b take away first prize will make me lose all faith in humanity.

From the additional information that was posted by Dewfilms, at least it seems to be somewhat bracketed by age range, so hopefully a slightly older filmmaker won’t be shut out by a 10 year old on his first try. Plus it should hopefully level the playing feild some for the newer and younger brickfilmers.

“Squash” wrote: Man, why don’t they just put info in the mag? For those who have gotten the mag for years now, don’t you think it’s a rip off how it keeps getting smaller?

That would have been too easy. 🙂 This is the first time I’ve ever subscribed to the magazine, and for something I get for free, I’m not gonna complain about what is basically a big ad. If I paid for it, that would be different.

Smeagol
    Participant

Well, I’ll definitely consider entering, but I’m not going to start on an entry until there are more details. I just don’t know if I can do this and Nadine and Charlie and MoB…(I have abandoned my unfeasible original plan for MoB, but I’m considering a different one.) Luckily TTC is out of the way and my IDEA entry is nearly complete, so those won’t be a problem. So many competitions!

-Smeagol

Squash
    Participant

That would have been too easy. This is the first time I’ve ever subscribed to the magazine, and for something I get for free, I’m not gonna complain about what is basically a big ad. If I paid for it, that would be different.

Well, I’m just griping because it used to be different. They used to have tons of cool creations, more comics, etc. Everything was bigger, and better. It just seems like everything LEGO is getting cheaper, and cheaper. You’re right though, since you never have to pay, there is no reason for my gripin’. Just wanted to know some others opinions on the matter 🙂 .

Shale
    Participant

“Smeagol” wrote: So many competitions!

I know. 🙁

– Shale, who got the latest Lego Magazine issue several days ago.

Littlebrick
    Participant

I’d like to know what the prize is…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 527 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.