LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion LEGO sponsored Star Wars movie contest.

This topic contains 541 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ladon 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 521 through 527 (of 527 total)
  • Author

TwickABros
    Participant

I’m actually going to send one more email to them. I forgot to actually ask if my film was received. And the voting is over. I bet my friend will win.

DarthSjaak
    Participant

Winners have been announced on the contest site.

I’m still talking to customer support. They have contacted customer support in the U.S. to find out what happened to the “BrickFilms” movies. I will keep you posted.

TwickABros
    Participant

The winner for the 12 and under mentioned From Bricks to Bothans! That’s pretty cool. At least the 13-17 one was pretty good.

I’m still talking to customer support. They have contacted customer support in the U.S. to find out what happened to the “BrickFilms” movies. I will keep you posted.

Hoorah for you. Maybe they did think your entries were too good, because, come to think of it, some of them did have better quality then the Han Solo affair, and they probably paid thousands of dollars for that to be made.

Anonymous

People submitted entries for the competition shortly before the closing date. Lego/the competition operators posted shortlisted films before the closing date. None of the films submitted by brickfilms members ever appeared on the competition website, none of them won, the comp looks like a bit of a shambles. That’s about it, I think.

TwickABros
    Participant

I can sum it up, I think I’ve been here since page 15 or so. So first we heard about it and thought, that sounds cool. Then we started making our films and tried to figure some stuff out about the rules, which weren’t clearly stated. Then we submitted our films a few days before the deadline and waited for the results. Then on the day they released the semi-finalists, none of our movies were even in the honorable mention gallery, which was filled with Made in a Day 2 FPS Crud. So then we emailed people because we were suspicious, and got different answers from different people. Some said that our entries weren’t even watched, while some said they were. Then we all got mad and madder and even madder and got all :evil and didn’t write our last sentences very well. If you have other questions, please ask.

Smeagol
    Participant

That’s pretty much it, here is another thread about it: another thread about it.

Ladon
    Participant

Hmm.

Now I’m glad I didn’t try and make an entry!

Viewing 7 posts - 521 through 527 (of 527 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.