Let's bring Animation Class back to life!

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Let's bring Animation Class back to life!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Go!Le Go! 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author

CrystalBrick
    Participant

Hey,
    It’s over 3 years since the last Animation Class movie was made. I remember there were around 10 episodes planned including some very interesting subjects. Only two have actually been made. Most of the original direct who where asked are now gone or working on something else (correct me if I’m wrong)

I think Animation Class was a great way to learn animating in a playfull way. I say, let’s put this projects on tracks again and complete it! I’d be willing to do one or two episodes, or even lead the project if the original leader has lost interest.

What do you think?

-Arnout

rstudios
    Participant

It could work, we could find the original “Animation Class” thread, and see what ideas people came up with back then…

– rstudios

Anonymous

Hmm, at one time Dew and I brought together an idea. It never really worked out great.

Rolz
    Participant

Hmm, I used to play around with making AC3 in mind. Perhaps, it could be a community project or something.

little_studios
    Participant

I would happily help.
    I would do one on a simple, lego made dolly shot as thats what I’m doing at the moment. Another one could be on walkcycles.
    -Little Studios

Anonymous

If anyone’s interested, I could put the script I wrote for part three on line. If I can find it, that is…

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

If Buxton’s up to it, I’m sure he could do a great one of picture quality and lighting. And possibly another one on comedic timing.

/Shadow getting Buxton in over his head again. 😛

Anonymous

The original leader is Stefan. Perhaps you should wait for his response before making any plans.

Cometgreen

MindGame
    Participant

I’d like to help in any way.

-MindGame

CrystalBrick
    Participant

I agree with Comet, let’s hear what Stefan says before we actually undertake something.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.