Let's Bring Back Animation Class.

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Let's Bring Back Animation Class.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matthew Buick 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Littlebrick
    Participant

Yes, I realize this has already been talked about, but I think we should try again. AC is really good for those who are just starting to brickfilm, and it’s also fun, and maybe even helpful for more experienced members. I wouldn’t mind doing an episode on dollies and other camera movements. Does anyone else want to do this?

MindGame
    Participant

I’d be willing to pitch in. Actually, I’d be more than willing to pitch in.

-MindGame

Crazyanimator
    Participant

I believe Little Studios and Matt Gillan are creating something that is supposed to be similar in concept to the series.

Littlebrick
    Participant

Really? I thought that was a spoof on Da Europeans. Anyway, if all goes well, I will start animating one soon, but I would like the get Stefan’s approval, since he started the whole thing.
    But for the time being, I will start writing a script for one. I would like to do camera movements, as I mentioned above. I’ll have to get Josh and Phil involved…

Also, if someone could contact LOTL, he could do a pretty awesome one on set design. That was going to be covered by JamesFM, but he seems to have disappeared.
    Here’s the (old) list of lessons and who was going to cover them.

Shale
    Participant

It would be so cool to have some more, newer Animation Class clips to link to when people popped up with questions. I wish I’d watched the Blunty one on animation before I started animating.

Littlebrick
    Participant

I’ll contact Stefan to see if it’s okay with him.

Nosniborus
    Participant

So, make an Animation Class movie.
    It doesn’t need to be institutionalized, just make one on a subject that you think you can cover well.

-Nos

Anonymous

I still have an old script of Animation Class 3 here on my PC. I can recall Dewfilms and I were exchanging ideas on Animation Class about a year ago. Coincidentally I just found it back a few days ago. So if anyone’s interested… :mrgreen:

LegosJedi
    Participant

I would love to be part of this! I started to do my own, once, but it didn’t get off the ground well.

CrystalBrick
    Participant

The Animaton Class is in fact a project by Stefan, as far I can remember. If I were you, I’d get his permission.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.