Monday

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

Well, this is basically a four minute test to see if I can pull off a story telling gimmick, but I rather liked how it turned out (it’s quite a diffrent film than what you seen me make lately….more subtle…stuff).

I pretty much ignored all my somewhat ‘perfectionist’ ways of technical prowess and focused on the “story”(you’ll see bumps, flashs, etc).

Anyways…

Monday
    Download(~Realmedia, 4 minutes, 12 MB)

EDIT:
    ——————————————-

Here’s the low version for all you silly dial-upers(*cough*Losers*cough*):Download, 4.72 MB(!)

Terribly sorry about the size and sound.Realanime 1.50 decided to die on me, so I had to use something else to encode it.

Yeah.

Dan
    Participant

wow, awesome cinematography KG.

Totally different film genre from you.

hoogiman
    Participant

Interesting film, KG. I like it. 🙂

KG
    Participant

Glad you like it.

After watching it again, I relized it has alot of (unintentional)similarities to another brickfilm with a disjointed plotline, telephones, and hitmen (Take a wild guess which that one is…).

Off to make teh next food film!

Anonymous

WEIRD

Ladon
    Participant

Brilliant 😀
    Is this the film that you said I would like? Because I do 😀

This is everything a film needs, references, cool cinematography (but not all the time…), and no color!

I’ll watch it again tonight, but for now. Wow. I love it 😛

-Ladon

willy trombone
    Participant

it was really good KG. one thing i didn’t like, was the voice acting, especially on the guy with blonde hair. i couldn’t understand a word he said. was i supposed to? i could still understand what was happping though. awesome job. 🙂
    -willy trombone

Felix
    Participant

Awesome. The voice of the Blonde guy was ingenious and the focus change between him and the bike hilarious in some weird kind of way. I’m probably going to keep it for a while.

Jeorge
    Participant

Love you’re style KG.

Vertigo Rocks

-jeorge

Stefan
    Participant

I can see what you were trying to achieve, and you succeeded somewhat. I think more cutting between storylines would have made the movie more interesting. Somehow it seemed to lack tension, or surprise. I just watched and thought “ok”, without being forced to think about what was going to happen next, or even why something was happening now.

Stefan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.