My Shark Skip…

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films My Shark Skip…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KG 16 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

… 😐

Download
    Realmedia, 7 seconds, 384 KB

I was just playing with SMP last night (GREAT program btw, I got it as a gift but I’m sure it’s well worth the money) and came up with this “thing” while on the set of my new movie.Enjoy(!?!).
    -The Management

Felix
    Participant

Well, that was short.

I figured you wanted to test animating the wig.

Seriously, same thing as fruitcake, the sound is pitched down. Have you changed the way of audio compression or something? I’m huge fan of your humor so I hope I will be able to fully enjoy your future films, including understandable dialouge.

KG
    Participant

“felix” wrote: Well, that was short.

I figured you wanted to test animating the wig.

Seriously, same thing as fruitcake, the sound is pitched down. Have you changed the way of audio compression or something? I’m huge fan of your humor so I hope I will be able to fully enjoy your future films, including understandable dialouge.

Well, I hope.My soundcard that came with my new Compy kinda sucks for recording audio, so it may be awhile before I buy a new one.:(

I don’t see what was wrong with Fruitcake….seemed to work for everyone else…

Felix
    Participant

It’s weird.

Honestly, I never had that problem before and I can watch all other brickfilms but yours appear to be pitched down 😕

Lechnology
    Participant

Ah! That hurt my ears, and my speakers 😆 . As always, random and hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Stefan
    Participant

Nice Wilhelm.

Stefan.

David West
    Participant

“Karateguy” wrote: Well, I hope.My soundcard that came with my new Compy kinda sucks for recording audio, so it may be awhile before I buy a new one.:(

Couldn’t you just take the soundcard out of your old computer and out it in your new one?

KG
    Participant

I use to make my brickfilms on my family computer so….no.

Looks like I fixed the problem somewhat.I just have to speak louder into the mic. 😆

I need sleep.

David West
    Participant

Even if it is the family computer, you could could try doing the old switcherooo :wink . Kinda pointles now that you’ve fixed it, though.

Stefan
    Participant

Or just use the family computer for your sound recording, of course.

Stefan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.