new quakefilm: Money

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films new quakefilm: Money

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lechnology 15 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Hey folks, the new quakefilm is up and running. It’s called “Money” and it’s about Ralph and Rupert’s financial troubles. It’s about 4.5 minutes long, and it’s about 10 MB. Download and tell me what you think!

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/Money.rm.rm-zip.zip?a=downloadFile&user=quakefilms&path=.Movies/Money.rm
    Right click, save as.

-Dave

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

😆 Very well done Dave. The animation was good, the voices were awesome, and I thought the sotry was original and funny. This is a vast improvement overall from your previous films. I look forward to seeing mre films with Ralph and Rupert 😀 .

skudmunky
    Participant

😆

wow that was friggin hilarious. makes me wish I had a mic so I could do something like that… I slouch back into my chair in awe of you.

I wish money did grow on trees.

excellent animation, awesome storyline. b e a youtifull.

-skudstah

Anonymous

I liked it, Dave. Liked the “this is one money” things and so.

I definatly like it.

Dave
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I’m happy you like it.

-Dave

Nosniborus
    Participant

That was great. Your dialogue is better than Blunty’s. Not only that, but your animation has vastly improved.
    “Aaaiii, a robber!” — the animation on that is dead on. 😆
    Good job!

-Nos

MindGame
    Participant

OMG, that was soo freaking funny. The withdrawal scene literally had me laughing out lound. I had to replay that scene at least ten times. Give me the money! 😆 Great voices, especially on the ghost.

I can’t wait to see your Halo film, now!

-MindGame

Dave
    Participant

Wow, Nos. I’m really flattered that you used a quote from the movie in your sig. Nobody’s ever done that before for one of my films. Thanks for the really big compliment:

“nosniborus” wrote: Your dialogue is better than Blunty’s

Thanks a lot guys. I’m happy that you noticed that my animation is improving. I’ve noticed that, too.
    Thanks again, everybody.

-Dave

KG
    Participant

Most excellent.The plot kinda seemed like a mish mash of your last movies, and Rupert’s voice changed halfway through, but the funny bits more than made up for it.

*Spoilers*

“Now we have two moneys!”

*End Spoilers*

KG

willy trombone
    Participant

hehehehe, that was pretty funny, dave. good animation too.

you misspelled “sensing” in the credits 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.