New Short:Obey Your parents, or…

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films New Short:Obey Your parents, or…

This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Luke 15 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

This was made for my youth group’s parents night (where we bring our parents.ugh).Anyways, they’re having a message about obeying your parents, surprisingly enough, so they asked me to make this video.I only had a week to make this, so don’t be cruel:
    Download:
    Realmedia, 1:28 seconds(~2.42 MB)
    Sorry bout the crappy compression.I can’t wait to see how this goes over at parent’s night…MUH HAHAHHAHAA*cough*.

Anonymous

dloadin now, then i have to reformat my comp (im on my mums lappy) then install real, cya in an hr

AHAHAHAH im laughing :wink

Mtnbiker
    Participant

Well not bad for a weeks work. I am not sure what would be different if you had had more time. (Just length i am thinking) A intnersting short that deals with the age old problem of cleaning your room and obeying your parents. Good Job 🙂

IceMan
    Participant

😆 That was great, KG – keep it up! But isn’t it a little ironic that you made Evolution, then Obey Thy Parents?

Holgor
    Participant

Predictable, but the nice monster compensates for that. Good thing you built it so that you could see it speaking!
    As always: Nice quality (animation, lighting…), good humour, and the monotonous voice that… kinda… annoys me. But just a bit 🙂

Well done, you hyper-animator!

Kyle
    Participant

Funny stuff no doubt. I love the look of that monster. Looks like something out of Monsters Inc.

MindGame
    Participant

Pretty good, Karatedude!
    “Can I have a spongebath?” 😆

-MindGame

I like it! Not your best work, but funny none the less.

cycroboy
    Participant

Hi white! oh, I liked it. The whole clean up the room thing was a nice story line. I liked the monster he was awesome!^-^

David West
    Participant

That was too silly. Maybe you’d be better off showing them ZGR ;).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.