NWBrickCon Addition Films Thread

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion NWBrickCon Addition Films Thread

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cool Brick Movies 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cool Brick Movies
    Participant

Due to the NWBrickCon Mystery Contest’s lack of submissions (1) to the contest, I have decided to include in the contest any existing films in the genres of mystery and horror.

If you have a film that you think fits into one of these categories, and you would like the film shown at NWBrickCon this weekend, please post a reply with your name and a link to the film.

I’ll take submissions for as long as I can… probably until Wednesday, so post as soon as possible.

PE-porukka
    Participant

“Cool Brick Movies” wrote: any existing films in the genres of mystery and horror.[…]I’ll take submissions[…] probably until Wednesday

No replies here so far. 😥 I`ll bump this topic. 😛

please post a reply with your name and a link to the film.

Well, many PE short films are mysterious. Check them out in the films directory under our director name Viljami-Ilmari. Horror film Mortigi Muta has a “trick or treat” feel to it. Rohaddey is a mysterious adventure with some horror film elements I suppose. Maybe 5919 and Enviema could also be considered. I think it depends on how broad the definition of Horror/Mystery is. 🙂

Go!Le Go!
    Participant

Go!Le Go!: http://golego.de/Totentanz.html

is this horror enough ?

😮

Anonymous

guys, it’s probably too late, the NWBrickCon event is running October 29 – 31, that’s this weekend.
    we’re past Seths (third) “deadline” of “probably until Wednesday”. unless he meant “untill, and including wednesday”.. in which case some parts of the world are still on wednesday.

Seth? what’s the word? what’s going on?

Cool Brick Movies
    Participant

Well, despite a disappointing lack of entries for the amount of enthusiasm that I detected when I started this contest, there will still be an event at the convention. I’ll show a number of PE’s films and Go!’s film as well… the attendees will no doubt enjoy them, which is the point of the public showing. There will still be the prize that I promised.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.