NWBrickCon Contest Results

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion NWBrickCon Contest Results

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ladon 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Cool Brick Movies
    Participant

The results are in…

First place: Totentanz by Go! Le Go!
    Second place: Rohaddey by PE

Although by the standards of the the competitions on this website the contest was quite small, about thirty people gathered at the event and enjoyed the films presented. Next year, I will know about con specifications much more in advance, allowing for a better planned competition.

Prizes and pictures of trophies will be posted later.

Congrats to the winning films!

Anonymous

congradulations to the winners.

Next year, I will know about con specifications much more in advance, allowing for a better planned competition.

Next year, I’d humbly suggest you “pass the torch” to someone who can inspire more condfidence in their abilities to get the job done properly.

Go!Le Go!
    Participant

nice to hear that about 30 people enjoyed the two films.
    congrats to PE for the Second place 😛

but let me say in the same time: i wíll abstain from the Lego-Set as a first Prize, like said in the first NWBrickCon thread.

two reasons for that:
    first: PE made his Movie cause he wanted to enter the contest – me not. i just told ya: play it so there is more than one to show…
    second reason: i own the set 1382 “Mad Monster Lab” and i need NO second…

so: please give the first prize to PE…

🙂

steffen

PE-porukka
    Participant

PE made his Movie cause he wanted to enter the contest […]so: please give the first prize to PE…

😳

Second place: Rohaddey by PE

How am I ever going to give this news to the mysterious Mr Mortintoj? It would break his heart. 😥

Anonymous

A true act of sportmanship, and fair play steffen, I was half hoping you would “semi-concede” like this in light of PE being the only “true” entrant.
    I now have an all new level of respect for you. Well done. 🙂

Markenration
    Participant

Congratulation to PE to Go! Le Go! 🙂

Nosniborus
    Participant

I thought Rohaddey was made for HAT. 😕

-Nos

Ladon
    Participant

So did I

Apparently it was…
    I am rather confused now?

But congratulations to the winner and runner up!

-Ladon

David West
    Participant

If you hadn’t noticed, Totentanz was previously released too. They just used pre-made entries.

X-citing
    Participant

giving your prize to PE, that has got to be the most nobel thing i ever heard, congratulations to the both off you 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.