ou lala !!! Ok here is my film made in 1997…

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films ou lala !!! Ok here is my film made in 1997…

This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mechanco 16 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author

macnavi
    Participant

What a fuzz about nothing. A classic, this warning though: it will increase the number of downloads, as many are curious to see what it’s all about… Baywatch is more shocking then this. 8)

The image quality is indeed surprisingly good for a 7 year old clip. Fancy soundeffects. :wink

hbfsmikko
    Participant

Sorry for all of this.. but i don’t know how to made with a other country people of my “nationality”… so… j’aurais aimée que tout soit plus simple… i liked that was (simplest) simple….

I made this small film in december 1997 with a JVC GR DV-1, all the film is made without an editer…(edit machin)…

Yo-Blob
    Participant

“hbfsmikko” wrote: j’aurais aimée que tout soit plus simple

“I would have liked that all to be simpler.” I think thats right, my french sucks so it could be wrong. Any ways Im currently downloading the film, and will post a review when Im done… It must suck trying to speak/ type a langauge that is not your own.

MagicHat
    Participant

Music is extended remix of intro of Babylon Zoo’s “Spaceman”. Weird how everyone is using all the music i listen to in all their videos!

And you sure you made this in ’97? And just added the intro maybe? Becuase I see a clip of a Canon XL-2, which is a nice new camera from Canon.

hbfsmikko
    Participant

yo, avant la XL2 il y eu la xl 1… et si tu met en doutes ma bonne fois va voir la bas si j’y suis…
    j’ai tourné cette vidéo avec une JVC GR-DV 1 et rien de plus, c’est du tourné monté et oui la musique n’est pas de moi, mais a chacun son boulot et les mouton seront mieux gardés….
    Cordialement
    Mikko

Film Brain
    Participant

“macnavi” wrote: What a fuzz about nothing. A classic, this warning though: it will increase the number of downloads, as many are curious to see what it’s all about… Baywatch is more shocking then this

Not really about nothing – there was a definete scene of offence here I’ll spare the details (unless you want to look in the spoiler box below, and I wouldn’t if you’re quite young)
    [spoiler]LEGO pubic hair? enough said[/spoiler]

Please release a version with English subtitles.

Gray Scale
    Participant

Wow. That’s seven minutes of my life that I won’t get back.

Mechanco
    Participant

I would have enjoyed it a lot more if there were subtitles, but it was still funny punch lines and sound effects ( 😆 ).

“hbfsmikko” wrote: 🙂 Here is the link for children:
    http://www.hbfs.free.fr/Legoforchildren.wmv

You might want to rethink your word choice there. Some members here might take offense at that.

Dragoon
    Participant

“Mechanco” wrote: [quote=”hbfsmikko”] 🙂 Here is the link for children:
    http://www.hbfs.free.fr/Legoforchildren.wmv

You might want to rethink your word choice there. Some members here might take offense at that.[/quote]

They might?

May I ask why?

Mechanco
    Participant

Because some members here might not like being called children just because they have different movie preferences.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.