ou lala !!! Ok here is my film made in 1997…

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films ou lala !!! Ok here is my film made in 1997…

This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mechanco 16 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

NanoMan
    Participant

If they have different movie perferences, why would they watch it in the first place?

Mechanco
    Participant

If they have different movie perferences, I don’t know what to say. Perference is not in my vocabulary.

If they have different movie preferences, there’s nothing wrong with watching a movie that they don’t find offensive, whether it’s an edited edition or not.

Dragoon
    Participant

Because some members here might not like being called children just because they have different movie preferences.

Ummm… he made that link for children because he thought that the other one was unsuitable for them. That’s more of a commendable thing to do than an “offensive” one.

saulgoode
    Participant

Well said, Rainsford.

Also, even if Mikko’s wording were offensive, it was obviously not his intent: he was following Redmuranga’s advice on how to delineate the two versions.

Bravo, Mikko! Your efforts are appreciated.

Mechanco
    Participant

“Rainsford” wrote:

Because some members here might not like being called children just because they have different movie preferences.

Ummm… he made that link for children because he thought that the other one was unsuitable for them. That’s more of a commendable thing to do than an “offensive” one.

No, no, no, I’m not against him making an edited link; I agree that that is a quite commendable thing to do. What some members might not like is the name he gave that link. If I happened to not want to watch explicit material, I would not be pleased to be called a child.

I feel I must apologize, though; I thought mikko was intentionally calling certain members children in an offensive way.

What I’m saying is that perhaps mikko should rename the links as “non-edited version” and “edited version” and mention that the non-edited version contains explicit material.

Dragoon
    Participant

Presumably, he used the word “children” because he is not a native speaker of English, and it is very likely that ‘children’ was the best fitting available word he could think of in the context. So for that reason I don’t think it’s very productive to scrutinize.

This is getting bit off-topic. Let us not discuss it any longer.

hbfsmikko
    Participant

🙂 Ok that right… my english isn’t so good… that why i use the word
    “children” to qualify the link for the edited movie…
    Merci beaucoup pour toutes vos réaction par rapport au film, ca fait trés plaisir.
    A trés vite
    Mikko

Mechanco
    Participant

“Rainsford” wrote: Presumably, he used the word “children” because he is not a native speaker of English, and it is very likely that ‘children’ was the best fitting available word he could think of in the context. So for that reason I don’t think it’s very productive to scrutinize.

This is getting bit off-topic. Let us not discuss it any longer.

Fine with me. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.