Surreal 1/3: The Bunny

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Surreal 1/3: The Bunny

This topic contains 35 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Funny, in your own weird way…

and very cool in my VERY VIOLENT likings!!
    nice with the blood slowly moving 😀

-amped

Anonymous

That’s just great 😆
    The bunny somehow remindes me of Nibbler from Futurama,
    especially the burp after it has eaten the guy. 🙂

can’t wait to see Surreal 2/3 and 3/3 :wink

by the way

Motfilms’ got penguins, Yolegoman’s got monkeys,….I got bunnies

and I’ve got Malayan tapirs 😆

Count Orlock
    Participant

Very very!

😀

Funny, and I liked that bunny! Did you come up with that little design?

Elvis Leftfield
    Participant

Someone get a Holy Hand-grenade!

Flash1015
    Participant

Yes of course, the Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch!

as usual Short and quick to the point. hopefully you can challenge yourself to try bigger projects that exceed the 1 min. range 😉

Anonymous

*Sits and laughs for 30 seconds and then falls over*

Anonymous

I think the Sureal with the Bill jumping around is better! 😆 😆

KG
    Participant

Thanks guys, hopefully this will inspire more brickfilmers to dump their scripts and make dumb pointless films! 😛

“quakefilmdave” wrote: I loved it. The randomness of the rabbit attacking the man was so great, and the mumbling about “the wizard” from the guy fishing was so awkward and pointless, yet wonderful and hillarious. You rock, man. Keep up the awesome work!

-Dave

Thanks, I’m quite fond of the wizard line myself.I even chuckle at it sometimes.Even though it’s insane, it does add alittle depth to the thing.Somehow.Maybe.Or not.

And yes, I do rock. 😛

“flash1015” wrote: as usual Short and quick to the point.

…point?

“flash1015” wrote: hopefully you can challenge yourself to try bigger projects that exceed the 1 min. range 😉

Eventually, Eventually…..or not. 😛

“orlock21” wrote: Funny, and I liked that bunny! Did you come up with that little design?

Thanks, the bunny will return in Surreal 1/4: Prisoner.It’s more of a cameo though….

Unfortunately, no.I found the design on Brickshelf somewhere.Too lazy to link.
    -KG

Dragoon
    Participant

I found this film much more enjoyable than “Prisoner”. I don’t think it made any more sense, but there was just something about it… It truly was funny and enjoyable. I don’t think my twenty seconds were wasted at all!

Plus there was the great technical aspects, but nothing that really stands out over your other films.

It was too short and silly for me to bother rating it or anything though. 😛

Marty
    Participant

Loved it! Excellent, simple & funny, would like to know if your going to re-shoot it as the famous knight scene from monty python using the Knights?
    As for the Bunny, clever design and not what I expected, (I thought you where going to use the Nesquick one?)

Anyway look forward to the next thrilling adventures of the killer bunny, regards Marty

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.