Taco Trouble

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Taco Trouble

This topic contains 43 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rolz 15 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author

jeffthedrummer
    Participant

Ha Ha!
    The bathroom gag went on for sooooo long, I was dying! 😆 the look on the guys face was just killing me! HA!
    The car blowing up was awesome too! great effect, but something I would be afraid to try in my house!

The minifig mutilations were great. the most extreme destruction of lego’s I’ve seen. 😮

funny, funny stuff!
    😆

Tim
    Participant

VERY GREAT! I LOVE the blood scene! GREAT HUMOR! The Bathrrom joke was pretty funny too ( i think you got that from DUmb and Dumber). greAT EFFECTS! How old is this film? Isn’t the Biff and Mario series the oldest films on brickfilms.com?

woah, you mutilated alot of minifigs in this film!

I see, you filmed this film outside.

I also see you used some explosives. The car scene, was it bluescreened outside, or did you really film it outside?

This is easily one of the best films i’ve seen! great film. Just the animation, the animation should had been shot at a higher frame rate, and also it should have been smoother. Still, awesome job.
    oh yeah, how did you do the gunshot effects, and the blood effects?

Yo-Blob
    Participant

doesnt work on my computer

Scynscapa
    Participant

Very funny. like the parts where they spoke spanish. “I have a taco in my pants” Yes it is a nice day. Very well directed too

Dan
    Participant

The time you spent on the bathroom scene was truly worth it, very funny

David West
    Participant

“Timboh56” wrote: oh yeah, how did you do the gunshot effects, and the blood effects?

I searched the boards for the original fight scene thread, but I think it got to old and was erased. I remember him saying something about the blood buing done by drilling holes in figs, running a tube through them, and pumping blood out in realtime with a medicine squezer thing.

NOTE:
    Since my computer won’t play it due to a problem with our sound, I’ll just do a review of the fight scene clip that I watched along time ago.

~SPOILERS~

~HIGHLIGHT TO READ~

The fight is hilarious, in a twisted sort of way. 😈 I love when the dudes head is blown to shreads by the shot gun, and when the guy gets shot in the stomach while splattering blood on the wall behid him. Some people have said that the music doesn’t match the fight, but I think it just added to the hilarity. Here some guys are literaly being blown to bits, and instead of some fast paced action music theres some slow jazzy music. It seems so out of place that its funny. The only problem is a slightly low frame rate.

~END SPOILERS

The fight scene gets a 8/10, for excellent blood and action, but rather disappointing animation.

warbear2
    Participant

Absolutely hilarious! I’m not going to rant on forever but I do have these things to say:
    **SPOILERS (I think)***
    -Batroom scene= very funny
    -Taco Guy= great!
    -Good mouth movement
    -Good sound
    -The fight at the end was horrificly bloody- in a good way 😈

Overall 8/10
    A great film!

Tim
    Participant

I C your avatar, whats your recipe for blood Mr. West? Its abit realistic.

The blood in this film was kinda fake, but its good enough. Its abit like Kill bill.

David West
    Participant

“Timboh56” wrote: I C your avatar, whats your recipe for blood Mr. West? Its abit realistic.

The blood in this film was kinda fake, but its good enough. Its abit like Kill bill.

Corn syrup, red food coloring, and water. Just keep adding stuff till it looks good. It could be done with just water, but the corn syrup makes it thicker so you can use it for animation. Also, if you get hungry while filming, it tastes like candy. No joke.

Tim
    Participant

lol, great stuff, its just the problem about some blood,is that it gets messy. Is it sticky or anything when you make it?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.