Taco Trouble

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Taco Trouble

This topic contains 43 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rolz 15 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Lechnology
    Participant

Actually, bumping is permitted in the P & R forum, although in carlos’ case, it could go either way.

saulgoode
    Participant

If you do bump a P&R thread, you probably should include some useful feedback about the film. And while for Carlos that was a surprisingly long commentary, I am thinking more along the lines of

• This was an extremely enjoyable film with an engaging plot and some very creative animating techniques. The animation wasn’t impeccable, but it certainly more than adequate for the purposes of the film. The personality development of the characters was excellent, as was the voice acting. The girl(s) who did the voices for Queen Jane and Savannah had me in stitches (I did not catch their names in the credits, though). The sound quality throughout was production quality and the climactic ending of the film did a fine job of employing the art of brickfilming in a very unique way.

I do hope that the directors have not retired from brickfilming and that they will someday return to Brickfilms with a new offering.

or some such.

Anonymous

that film makes me laugh :laughcry:

Rolz
    Participant

Carlos, you bumped up this topic to say:

“carlos” wrote: I like your films they are very cool 😎

It would be okay, but then you bump it up again to say:

“carlos” wrote: that film makes me laugh :laughcry:

You’re hopeless…

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.