Teh First Kwanzaa Birckfilm Evah olol

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Teh First Kwanzaa Birckfilm Evah olol

This topic contains 29 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dragoon 14 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

>>Download[1]

DISCUSS!

Legobros
    Participant

Watching..

EDIT:

That was awesome! Nice film KG

Droid
    Participant

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.tater is back!!!

It was as funny as ever.

Crazyanimator
    Participant

That was awesome KG.

MR.un0
    Participant

A guy my dad works with is Jewish, and since there’s no “Mascot” for Hanukkah, he came up with, “Hanukkah Harry”.

Very nice KG. Best part was when he shorted out and it cut to the Earth, which was then followed by the explosion.

Nice job.

Anonymous

I can’t wait to see this.
    downloading now.

EDIT:
    Yeah, that’s now my favorite film of 2006. The electricity effect was kinda cheesey, though.

Schlaeps
    Participant

Sweet.

little_studios
    Participant

Yay a new KG film! Nicely animated in general. I look forward to more Mr. Tater.

-LS

Shale
    Participant

[spoiler=My Review]It had nice picture quality and lighting. Also, it was very amusing. I thought it was hilarious that the questions that kept being asked were ignored and answered with something else.[/spoiler]

Odd beginning, amusing middle, perfect ending. Just what I like in a humourous brickfilm.

LegobrosJon
    Participant

Hahahaha!!

[spoiler]That was your best film yet, KG. I just didn’t really like how the explosion suddenly disappeared. But anyways great film. “Can you be my new mommy?” = Priceless.[/spoiler]

LBJ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.