THAC 4

This topic contains 177 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  White 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 171 total)
  • Author

David West
    Participant

Since there seemed to be a lot of interest in it after THAC 3, I’ve decided to run a special THAC just after Christmas. THAC 4 will take place on Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 12:00 Noon GMT.

HERE is a list of dates and times around the world.

I’d wanted to wait until I’d gotten a new website up and some prizes squared away to announce this, but school and Christmas keeps filling up all my time. I figured it doesn’t really matter that much anyway, since there hasn’t really been any changes to the rules. If you aren’t familiar with the THAC rules or just want to go over them again, check out
    the website. Just remember that the dates and prizes are wrong and you’ll be fine.

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
    Participant

YES.

That is all.

Robert Doucette
    Participant

YES. I can finally enter a THAC.

Anonymous

ima try this out mabye

Anonymous

Jeah, I also got an appointment on that day, but so what, I just need to hurry more,

Cheers Arend

maronislego
    Participant

I might be in camp then. I’m not sure, though. I’m also entering The quest for contest.
    EDIT: Yup, i’ll be in camp then. 2 days later and i’ll finish camp. 🙁 🙂

Shale
    Participant

Sweet beard of Whiteside! This is great news. Hopefully by the contest date I will have a new camera to animate with.

Crazyanimator
    Participant

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

YES. I will be entering this sweet momma, and it’ll be even weirder with my time zone, but who cares.

EDIT- Actually, the timezone for me gives me a bit of an advantage. I script and storyboard for a couple hours after 9:00 PM, get some sleep, wake up at 6 and build sets, eat breakfast, then FILM. And it would end at 9:00 PM the next day. SHAWEET. Plus its perfectly timed. Gah sorry for my rambling but I’m so excited right now that I’ll be able to do this. 😀

Littlebrick
    Participant

I like LOTL’s new sig.

Oh, er, yay! I’ll have the usual amount of time cut off, as I don’t animate on Sundays, but who cares.

Oh shoot, I’ve gotta run. More happy talkings later!

Munzapoppa
    Participant

This is slightly inconvenient for me, since I am coming home from a trip that morning, but I guess I can write a script in the car ride back.

I am so psyched about doing this. COUNT ME IN, BABY!!!

-MMM, who will try his hardest to enter this time, and will not have to worry about compression errors this time

EDIT: YES! My parents will let me stay up. Definetly count me in now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.