THAC IV – The Gift from the Future

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films THAC IV – The Gift from the Future

This topic contains 28 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stevie Collins 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Night Owl
    Participant

3.5 MB, QuickTime

It makes pretty much no sense at all, and I had this weird problem with light flicker (fortunately, it’s filmed in black and white). That, combined with my decision to use the lowest ISO setting possible (so there would be almost no grain whatsoever) resulted in a pretty interesting visual look, I think.

Timothy Ratner
    Participant

Haha, nice. I had totally forgotten about Furbies until I saw this.

Matt Gillan
    Participant

Very good Night Owl. Aside form the bumps and flickering this film looked very polished and the cinemotography and lighting set a very nice atmosphere. The animation was good aswell although the repeated footage was quite annoying. I found this film to be quite funny and a bit random.

Nice job!

Krick
    Participant

[spoiler]Hilarious. The animation and cinematography were great as well. My only complain is that I would have had the furbie say ‘furbie’ (I think I remember them doing that) so that people like me that wouldn’t have known it was a furbie would understand.[/spoiler]

Schlockading
    Participant

It seemed that the audio levels between me and Dave were slightly off, but oh well. Now I know what was inside the box! Nice work. And I think the flicker was intentional, Matt.

AMAZING. I love your sense of humor and the black&white feel just makes it better. Great work.

Smeagol
    Participant

[spoiler]There were some flicker issues, but they seemed to fit with the black and white look. Otherwise, great technical qualities. Anyway, that was pretty funny, but I think Dave’s voice acting was what really made it work, his performance was terrific in this.[/spoiler]

-Smeagol

Anonymous

The film looked very polished, and the voice acting was fantastic… But I’m not sure if there was a mod element in the shot at some spots during the film.

Very funny nonetheless.

Anonymous

Very entertaining. Overall, a good film.

Smeagol
    Participant

Heh heh, I just noticed the motion blur (go-motion?) when the door opens. It looks to me like the mod element is in every frame, it’s just a little out of focus at times. One of the two Ps of the stranger’s mustache are visible in every frame of the shot where the door opens.

-Smeagol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.