TLMP: Scripting Thread – Plot Details

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Community Project TLMP: Scripting Thread – Plot Details

This topic contains 92 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Badger, I was joking. You wrote “he queen” and some strange thought started running through my head 😛

HeAndHimStudios
    Participant

I don’t get i-.
    AUGH! NOT GOOD THOUGHTS!

Anonymous

Ah, haha, you should’ve made that more obvious Doc 😛

I was wondering why the “t” was bolded.

HeAndHimStudios
    Participant

I’ve got another big project thats slowly gaining fans, so I have to drop out.

FLIPaBRIK
    Participant

“HeAndHimStudios” wrote: I’ve got another big project thats slowly gaining fans, so I have to drop out.

we will miss u heandhim! just out of curiosity what project?

anyways i think we need to get more on top of things here, and keep this project moving. so i sent in a script aud and apparently badger didnt like it… soo i dont know what else you guys want me to do, but i feel like i need to be doing something!! i really want to see this project come to completion. so put me to work plz.

-flip

Anonymous

If by next week I don’t get any more script submissions, I’m afraid me and Squash will have to write it ourselves. It will take much longer than expected.

Anonymous

I keep forgetting to send in my best script, probably not a good thing 😛

I’ll try today (my today) anyway.

HeAndHimStudios
    Participant

UNO Royale, Flip.

TheNoodle26
    Participant

For someone as desperate for help as you seem to be, Badger, you’re impossible to get a hold of.

Check your BiM PMs. I’d really prefer to avoid coming here again.

Squash
    Participant

Eh, quick but important question. When we say “defeat” monsters, do we mean kill them? For the target audience, I’m not sure how to approach this.
    (Also PM’ed you on BIM)

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.