Twin parody Rapunzel

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Twin parody Rapunzel

This topic contains 37 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jay 15 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

so earlier today Hali and I were just joking about over Instant Messenger, as we do, and somehow I wound up making a joke about one of his characters (the helmeted NK – Ned Kelly -) arguing with a medieval Knight and having his home made armor ridiculed… which lead us to the medieval setting of jay silver’s recent rapunzel film, and after some more joking around we decided it would be really fun to each do a parody of Jay’s film, using our own characters.

and here they are… the Twin Parody Rapunzel

here’s mine Repugnant Starring Steve, or perhaps an ancestor of steve… Sir Steve, knight of the realm

and Here’s Hali’s RP2020 Starring NK, AKA, Ned Kelly.

hali
    Participant

Yeah, what Bluntman said…

EDIT: RP2020 Production Notes now available for all that behind the scenes goodness.

KG
    Participant

Here’s my review:

Repugnant
    Hilarious!The ending caught me off guard,very funny.I didn’t know Steve owned a horse!

Dling Hali’s film…..[/b]

Anonymous

I watched both and they were very cool, although Hali’s was much shorter and didn’t make as much sense. You know what I think? Soon everybody’s going to be making Rapunzel Ripoffs! Or… Rapunzeloff’s. ๐Ÿ˜†

KG
    Participant

I can’t seem to find your film,Hali.I clicked Bluntman’s link to yours,but I can’t find it.
    -KG

hali
    Participant

You need to scroll down the front page of my site for the latest films…

KG
    Participant

I DID and it’s not there!It says the latest film is “Behind the scenes”.
    -KG

hali
    Participant

Try refreshing the page.

Mista Conni
    Participant

great films! very funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

Go!Le Go!
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† two funny and well made parodies out of the great story from Jay Silvers “Rapunzel”. (originally written down by Jacob Grimm (*1785 + 1863)).

i liked both of them very much and every little story gives your phrenic and your loughing muscles a little massage in a different way. very well done ! even if i think about all that discussion about parodies they are posted on a lot of threads. this is what it should be !

on bluntmans little shorty it is a great plot. nice idea making the horse guilty that sir steve is not able to kiss the princess. the animation is the well known bluntman animation. The Sounds is nearly similar to jayยดs rapunzeln in the whole beginning… and fits perfectly… even if we can not see some mouth and mimic animations on the face…

on Rapunzel 2020 it is a funny idea too. taking the scene to the future makes it some kind of strange but works well. because we all know this story in a world of knights and with that fairy touch…
    the black and white gives the scene some dirt, what fits perfect in that world of 2020. the background is cool…. nice feeling…

i think: the Brothers Grimm would be very proud about all three versions on the forum…

๐Ÿ˜‰

Steffen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.