What brick color is your favorite? And Why?

Home Forums Fim Making Forums Bricks What brick color is your favorite? And Why?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander_N 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ryan_Alex
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I have a lot of typical common brick colors such as yellow, white, blue, red and green. However I just don’t recognize how to make use of them if any of these or some of these are one or many of your favourites how do you guys make use of it?

Margaret
    Participant

Green: Heh, this is because it’s the most colour of a piece that I have, furthermore it can be used to form very nice landscapes and forced perspectives, that is, if it is used correctly.

James Brandon
    Participant

Dark and Light Grey bricks are my favorite, because they appear excellent in any set like Si Fi, Old Temple, Back street ally way or Apocalypse buildings. It’s just the wonderful brick color.

Jennifer.Maria
    Participant

As far as colors go, I don’t have a specific favorite. It actually depends on what type of effect you want to achieve. Depending on what style you’re going for, and I would certainly make use of bright colors if it fitted the mood and tone I was going for.

Alexander_N
    Participant

As a brickfilmer I love brown, I think the official color is red brown, I find it extremely useful for the kind of sets that I build. My favorite actual color of brick though has got to be either medium blue or globe blue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.